Wheel Picture Thread - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree39Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Wheel Picture Thread in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Me too. Where in NC are you?...
    FoD
    FoD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Re: Wheel Picture Thread

Me too. Where in NC are you?

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by BassHead1237 View Post
    Just got my V a week ago and love it. Previous owner put MHT Monotec T03 20" rims and I really dig them. Hope I don't dent em cuz I do not want to pay for a replacement!
    Never heard of 'em before, but those look damn good! Any idea on the dimensions? Looks like the rears could use some wider tires; what tire sizes are on it now (front and rear)?
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

Becker is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 black with tan V

hood pins on a caddie?

BassHead1237 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, headers, Corsa exhaust, UUC short shifter

I'm actually going out of town for a few weeks but I'll get some more pics when I get back. I'm in Fayetteville, NC. AAIIIC, I'm in the Navy too. Rears are 285's, can't remember the fronts, probably 255's. They're some damn nice rims, forged 3 piece aluminum. And as for the hood, it came with the car as well. But I like the hood pins anyhow, so to each his own.

lowoctane. is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): V

Quote Originally Posted by BassHead1237 View Post
    I'm actually going out of town for a few weeks but I'll get some more pics when I get back. I'm in Fayetteville, NC. AAIIIC, I'm in the Navy too. Rears are 285's, can't remember the fronts, probably 255's. They're some damn nice rims, forged 3 piece aluminum and cost a grand each. Glad I didn't pay for em. And as for the hood, it came with the car as well. But I like the hood pins anyhow, so to each his own.
    Nice wheels! I'm over in Goldsboro, I go to Fayetteville quite often to the track.

Rez Rider is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Bit the bullet and bought a set of Forgestar F-14's with some V12's on them. Will take awhile for Forgestar to get them made up but I can't wait to get them on my V.. Will post pics as soon as i have them on the ride

NickL84 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cts-V

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    Have any more pictures? I'd love to see more of that Extreme Composites hood.
    This is mine as it sits right now, the friend I had "take care" of my hood clearly did nothing, while I sanded and prepped the rest of the car. This spring I'll be making those vents flush with the hood.

Black Wheels and Cowl Hood V.jpg

UteCTS V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS V

this is a sick setup...how much did all of this cost roughly?

UteCTS V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS V

hey man i dig your setup. My V is stock right now, but looking at doing something similar. I found some H&R springs for around $300 online...does that sound reasonable? Did you have a shop install them for you? How is the ride compared to stock?

Also, how do you like the Potenza's?

Thanks for any feedback!

CK[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

----------

How do you like the ride with 20s? Any rubbing?

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by UteCTS V View Post
    this is a sick setup...how much did all of this cost roughly?
    Quote Originally Posted by UteCTS V View Post
    hey man i dig your setup. My V is stock right now, but looking at doing something similar. I found some H&R springs for around $300 online...does that sound reasonable? Did you have a shop install them for you? How is the ride compared to stock?

Also, how do you like the Potenza's?

Thanks for any feedback!

CK
    ----------

How do you like the ride with 20s? Any rubbing?
    If you don't click on "Reply With Quote" or "Multi-Quote This Message" then none of us know which of the previous 157 comments you're referring to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.