2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Demoda Vanquish in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; stndard CTS-V wheel is 42mm offset. They are offered in 35 or 45mm offsets. I would think the 45 would ...
- 02-16-12 10:32 AM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 Raven Black CTS-V
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- San Jose, CA
Re: Demoda Vanquish
stndard CTS-V wheel is 42mm offset. They are offered in 35 or 45mm offsets. I would think the 45 would fit.
- 02-22-12 10:14 AM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 04 V
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
If these wheels are available in our bolt pattern, do u guys think 20s would fit with an h&r drop?
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch