05 CTS-V Light Platinum Paint Code?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, 05 CTS-V Light Platinum Paint Code? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; does anyone have the paint code for an 05 V Light Platinum? I found in the FAQs, it is the ...
    DrSzabo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V - Light Platinum

05 CTS-V Light Platinum Paint Code?

does anyone have the paint code for an 05 V Light Platinum? I found in the FAQs, it is the following, but doesn't mention years, or models so I wanted to make 100% sure:
    Light Platinum, color code 67U,
    Touch up paint number WA994L

Thanks for the help and thanks to the JACK-ASS that sideswiped me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mberisha is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V

Re: 05 CTS-V Light Platinum Paint Code?

You too?! I just got nailed today as well?!!?

And ditto on your question...06 V Black shows 41U and touch-up WA-8555....anyone know if this is legit as well?

Not sure if this is a trend....but for all you V owners who drove your V today....take up two spots or leave it garaged....I'm soooo pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by mberisha View Post
    You too?! I just got nailed today as well?!!?

And ditto on your question...06 V Black shows 41U and touch-up WA-8555....anyone know if this is legit as well?

Not sure if this is a trend....but for all you V owners who drove your V today....take up two spots or leave it garaged....I'm soooo pissed!
    Good call on leaving it in the garage! Sorry that happened to you too!

I have a body shop that picked up a used fender for me that they are going to paint to match...hoping he can get me a new Nav bezel and regular CTS arm rest while he is there, cuz those 2 things are CRAP in the V and are hard to find!

mberisha is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by DrSzabo View Post
    Good call on leaving it in the garage! Sorry that happened to you too!

I have a body shop that picked up a used fender for me that they are going to paint to match...hoping he can get me a new Nav bezel and regular CTS arm rest while he is there, cuz those 2 things are CRAP in the V and are hard to find!
    That really sux....how bad is yours that you need a new fender....or do you just not want to take the chance of the fix not being perfect? Now you have me pondering......

Quote Originally Posted by mberisha View Post
    That really sux....how bad is yours that you need a new fender....or do you just not want to take the chance of the fix not being perfect? Now you have me pondering......
    It's dented pretty good and with the "crease" or the line that is about an inch above the wheel, we both decided it would be easier to get a new fender...he got one from a junk yard that is around $250-300(I think)...hopefully the paint matches, but if not they are going to paint it. Somehow, miraculously, the bumper and door are alright though.

Here are some pics(sorry I took the pics with my phone):
    Attached Images

TroyFleming is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Would be better off having a local paint supply store take color camera of your car to get correct color variation. The Light Platinum/TARNISHED SILVER has nearly 13 GM color variations now. Meaning the silver varies alot. After they take a color camera shot it will give correct variation and if not they can bring out all 13 variation to lay on car to see best match in light. You can then have them mix up say 6oz of S/S paint aka touchup paint and buy a cheap fine tip paint brush.

@TroyFleming...thanks for the advice....the body shop guy had mentioned something about matching it by using a sample of the paint...hopefully he meant what you are talking about

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.