Spent Sunday afternoon with the Zaino Brothers - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Spent Sunday afternoon with the Zaino Brothers in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; ...
    V-Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic

Re: Spent Sunday afternoon with the Zaino Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by mberisha View Post
    sticking with Z2/Z6 & Z8!
    That's exactly my formula!

And on those AutoBahn runs - we expect to see and hear video!! (Preferably with a young Fräulein running the camera - so you can keep your attention where it needs to be.)

mberisha is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by V-Guy View Post
    That's exactly my formula!

And on those AutoBahn runs - we expect to see and hear video!! (Preferably with a young Fräulein running the camera - so you can keep your attention where it needs to be.)

Well....V-Guy....you may be in luck...I have to cruise to the Frankfurt Airport (~100km) tomorrow morning at 5am to pick up a "lady friend".

The weather is supposed to be at 34 degrees and NO snow....I plan on taking the V instead of my beater BMW....hopefully the Sumi's heat up enough to not be hockey pucks....

So with that being said....I hope to have video of "a young Fraulein running the camera".........hopefully the weather gods will be in our favor!

Quote Originally Posted by mberisha View Post
    Well....V-Guy....you may be in luck...I have to cruise to the Frankfurt Airport (~100km) tomorrow morning at 5am to pick up a "lady friend".

The weather is supposed to be at 34 degrees and NO snow....I plan on taking the V instead of my beater BMW....hopefully the Sumi's heat up enough to not be hockey pucks....

So with that being said....I hope to have video of "a young Fraulein running the camera".........hopefully the weather gods will be in our favor!
    OUTSTANDING!!! And if you want to put the young lady in front of the camera at some point, that would be ok too! ;-) After all, if she's dating a guy with a V, she's gotta be impressive.

AG'S-V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Very nice! I'm a huge Zaino fan as well...I'm about to do the Clay/AIO/Z5/Z2/Z5/Z2/Z8 on my buddy's 335i sedan

I do the same thing once a year to my car and maintain it with Z6...I"ve also found that Griot's orange polishing pads work PERFECT for applying Zaino, even better when dampened with Z6.

Wife got me a Griot's random orbital for xmas as well...about to put it to good use

U
    Quote Originally Posted by AG'S-V View Post
    Very nice! I'm a huge Zaino fan as well...I'm about to do the Clay/AIO/Z5/Z2/Z5/Z2/Z8 on my buddy's 335i sedan

I do the same thing once a year to my car and maintain it with Z6...I"ve also found that Griot's orange polishing pads work PERFECT for applying Zaino, even better when dampened with Z6.

Wife got me a Griot's random orbital for xmas as well...about to put it to good use
    Good call! I forgot to mention clay. That's exactly how I started the process as well - right after I bought my V in October. I was shocked at how much crud the Zaino clay took off the car before I began the polishing process.

mberisha is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by V-Guy View Post
    OUTSTANDING!!! And if you want to put the young lady in front of the camera at some point, that would be ok too! ;-) After all, if she's dating a guy with a V, she's gotta be impressive.
    Haha...I'll let her know when I pick her up....she does LOVE the V....and you know what's funny...that's the SAME thing I tell her!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.