Cadillac Owners Forum banner

LED Mod (Eyebrows - sorta)

7K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  CadillacKid12 
#1 ·
Hey everybody I hope you like this mod. Only costs $10.

See less See more
#3 ·
Not bad. I give you credit for trying something new...Just need to make the rest of the lights match.

#9 ·
Just need to make the rest of the lights match.
Yeah, it would definitely look better if the little corner lamps were LEDs to match.

Maybe try them at the gap under the headlights at the bumper cover.
I agree with something lower. They just look funny to me up that high. Here are a few options I think would look mo' better (maybe). The ones above the DRLs would really only look right if the DRLs were disabled.

I personally think the lower grille would look the best, but that's just me. :)

#6 ·
I think it's nice. Get a shot with the hids on

#7 · (Edited)
All the state laws I'm familiar with regulate colored exterior lighting. We found out about this running different colored LED chevy emblems on our Impala grills. White and amber are ok most places. Maybe green. You will get a ticket for wearing red and/or blue.

Keep at it. Nothing around here got done without someone havin the balls to experiment. Maybe try them at the gap under the headlights at the bumper cover.

Info on what you're using?

#10 ·
Thanks for the input everybody!!n I got the led strip off of ebay (seller: metrorestyling) They are 30cm long and are $7 shipped. They ship from California and they ship fast. The strips can be cut to length so I only used 1 for this mod. I going to probablu put it right under the headlight between the bumper gap but I hav to see if I need to fabricate a mount for it. My DRLs are disabled also. I'm thinking of putting a cover over the low light sensor so it will run all the time b/c it is hooked up to my side/corner bumper light. I will keep you all posted.

#12 ·
+1 for innovation, but not my cup of tea -- at least not in that location. If the corner lights weren't so close, I'd put the strip in that little gap directly underneath the headlamp housing.

#18 ·
Does that sit flush on the sides? I like that too lol.

#29 ·
Underneath the headlight in the GINORMOUS gap between the bumper looks like a good spot too! That is if you dont have the Giant ripple that most of us have lol

#33 ·
I think it would look great to place them in the brake duct opening below the fog lamps. If they are only a 1/8" its not like your going to lose significant airflow to the brakes. Considering the ducts only dump onto the tire anyway I wouldnt worry about it. Not sure I like hood opening placement though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.