2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, new headlight and fog light mod available!!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; hello every 1 the mods i customized on my headlights and fog lights are available now.. i became a vendor ...
hello every 1 the mods i customized on my headlights and fog lights are available now.. i became a vendor as advised by some of my friends on our forum so i can offer my services to whom ever is interested. my new email is GemCityCustoms1@yahoo.com
email me and we can go from there thanks again to every 1 who liked the mods that i had customized on my ride.
1) cost for headlights?
2) cost for fogs?
3) reduced cost for the 4 lights as a package?
4) does price include retuen shipping?
5) I assume the lights we send you will be the exact ones we get back? (or are you doing cores? advise against it)
6) details how these connect to your DRLs? are they just spliced in to the little triangles?
7) for those with HID fogs, will there be a problem?
8) they look great. what is the expected life of this as removing the headlights is not an easy job.
9) turnaround time once you recieve the lights?
I figure i'd ask all the technical questions as they will come up sooner or later.
i'm not big on aftermarket stuff such as this, especially appearance, but i'll tell you i like it.
i'd like to know pricing considering my headlights are pretty scratched up and there's only so much i can do with a buffer and rubbing compound. i also like the OEM look of the day time amber the fogs give and it seems you can accomplish that with a yellow bulb. i'd love to see a pic of them lit in daylight.
i also assume you retain night time HIDs on the regular bulbs in the center.
The other thread I linked to above has the following pricing update:
And the price list uv all been asking for
Headlight w/halo and HID flat black trim - $350 for pair
Foglight w/halo and HID flat black paint - $350 for pair
different paint color - $50
diff halo color - $40 for pair
additional items - $20 - $100
shipping - depends on location
i am a reasonable guy im in no way a retail store let me know wat ur ideas are we can go from there simple as that