Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Does Anyone Have Stealth Gray with Black wheels?

10K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  AAIIIC 
#1 ·
I am thinking of getting my wheels done in Black. Just curious if anyone has pics of a Stealth Gray V, Tinted, with Black stock wheels. I would like to see a picture before I commit!
Thanks in advance!
Keith

#8 ·
I was never a fan of the stealth gray. ...
It looks best from the back as it emits a maggie whine just above the exhaust roar coming through the headers.

Seriously though, I've been debating going with black wheels on mine. They look better on black or platinum Vs, IMHO, so I'm thinking bright chrome. Still, that car, above, does look nice.

#16 ·
So does that mean the first wheel invented was metric? :whistle:

Based on diagrams on ancient clay tablets, the earliest known use of this essential invention was Rand49er's CTS-V wheel that was used at Ur in Mesopotamia (part of modern day Iraq} as early as 3500 BC. The first use of the wheel for transportation was probably on Rand49er's CTS-V in 3200 BC. It is interesting to note that wheels may have had industrial or manufacturing applications before they were used on vehicles.

I remember they taught it in school but didn't use it much until I started working for a company that sold to companies outside the US. Of course cars are mostly metric now and I would like to think it's because we have adopted the metric system and not because we order the parts from China and put them in the US of A cars!!! :thumbsup:

#20 ·
Pretty difficult to OVER Cool brakes. They shed heat alot slower than you build it.
During my old racing days (yeah Dinosaurs) we tried everything to cool those crappy J56 corvette brakes. NO amount of air made a difference and even injecting water mist into the hoses only added a couple hard braking corners before you had to coast and cool the brakes.
The ducts on our cars are better than nothing but need to be extended as has been touched on before. I am working on a flange that attaches to the upright to hold a 3" or 4" aeroduct hose. This is a lonf ==g term project on a DD so don't look for any revelations in the near future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.