Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Skull Wreath Decal

45K views 200 replies 42 participants last post by  NCOGNITO 
#1 ·
The Vette guys have that skull decal for the Z06 that I believe is a GM concoction. I saw this rather interesting decal that I found during a Google image search for Cadillac decals. Kinda blends the Vette / Cadi incestuous relationship. Where did I see this before? Was it here? I like it. The Google link to it is impossible to find.

Attachments

See less See more
#81 ·
More accurate :cool:

#85 ·
I'm with Rippy...I think a 2" or 2.5" logo on a beanie would look tits. I'll take one in 2"/2.5" on a black beanie when you have em ready!

#88 ·
Any news on the V logo overlays that would be sweet!

#104 ·
From now until the end of the month we are offering 10% off your entire order if you use the coupon code BLACKFRI (all in caps) during checkout.

I'm highly interested in those V-logo overlays myself....
Any updates on the V emblem overlay?
These may be added to the Wreath&Skull overlay set for $4 more:
http://8thdaycreations.com/products-page/decals/wreath-skull-emblem-overlay/
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this overlay yet (soon!). They will also be offered separate from the wreath&skull set (for $8.88) once we get a few pics together.
Also planned for the near future is a blackout option for the overlay set (caddy design without the colors).

I ordered them from him(8th Day) on Friday around noon. I asked when they would be shipped but never got a reply. So, I am not sure if he is still working on them or if they are done and were shipped????
Your order will be shipped this afternoon. Thanks again for your help with the dimensions. :)

#92 ·
Ordered my Black Beanie with White Stitching! Thanks, can't wait for it!!

#98 ·
i just got a few black shirts made with this on the back and the ripped V logo on the front. I ceremoniusly wear it while working on the car.

Now, on topic, I will be going to 8th day to get some stuff. great designs.

#100 ·
i was thinking of having some printed up. I dont want to thread jack. PM me

#101 ·
hhaha i still want my dipstick patch.

#105 ·
Ah dang I already ordered your wreath and skull set and they are already on my car, let us know when the V emblems will be available!

#108 ·
Me, too. :crybaby:

#109 ·
Got my Beanie today (haven't checked the mail in a few days so it may have come earlier). Looks great and THANK YOU for the sticker!!

#115 ·
We've been notified that the angle on our V-logo overlays is skewed a bit, so we will be reworking the cut file and resending out overlays to everyone who ordered.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Revised sets will be in the mail Monday.

#118 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.