Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Skull Wreath Decal

45K views 200 replies 42 participants last post by  NCOGNITO 
#1 ·
The Vette guys have that skull decal for the Z06 that I believe is a GM concoction. I saw this rather interesting decal that I found during a Google image search for Cadillac decals. Kinda blends the Vette / Cadi incestuous relationship. Where did I see this before? Was it here? I like it. The Google link to it is impossible to find.

Attachments

See less See more
#169 ·
My package arrived yesterday, I don't know if the paypal dispute had anything to do with it, but shortly after I started the dispute my order arrived. It sucks it had to go that far. All I wanted is to be acknowledged after all the emails and calls. Oh well good luck guys on getting your things, it seems like 8th day is backed up. They just need to work on better communication.

#172 ·
Well I finally got my new Jake skulls that were supposed to be sent out on 12/20. Anyways, I am just glad that they finally came in for me (and I see for some others too) and look awesome! As I have been saying, they have great products, I just wish they would get this whole customer service issue under control.

ps It was nice to see people taking pics of my car at the last car show when all I have is exhaust, intake, Z06 FRCs and 8th Day Skull stickers!

#174 ·
I've left three more messages about my missing hat. Still not a single return call. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

#176 ·
I have an update too. As I reported in another thread, I had to start a PayPal dispute - my first one ever. 8th Day responded to the dispute within a couple hours and agreed to refund the money for my missing hat (ordered 12/31). I also sent them an email - telling them about the threads on this site that have been discussing their terrible customer service. They then responded to that email - also the same day - saying that they were aware of the customer service problems and were working to fix them. They also said they'd sent me my hat for free - and even gave me a USPS tracking number.

I still have no idea why they weren't answering the phone, returning calls or responding to emails for several weeks, but it looks like they're trying to turn things around.

#178 ·
yeah my orders with them went flawlessly ...

i'm wondering if this is being over-blown as a huge problem when it's really just a regular sized problem (of course it's huge for those affected, but in the grander scheme it's not huge)
kind of like the northstar head gasket issue... only the people who have problems come online and complain ... not nearly as many people come here to praise their engine's reliability

#180 ·
I ordered some decals about a month ago, and I received them about a week later. I plan on ordering a shirt and hat now. I was suspiscious at first due to some of the bad things written on here, but it appears they are caught up now..

#183 ·
they had a wordpress site (i bet the didn't update it and got hacked ... there have been some bad exploits lately)

either that or they're in the process of upgrading/updating and something went wrong and they haven't fixed it yet

try calling them by phone

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

there's the google cache of their contact page... you can try and check out their site via google cache searches... but it might be a bit too much work...

#188 ·
I talked to them yesterday. Admitted site was down; should be back up by weekend.l

#190 ·
could you provide some more detail about your question?

for instance: any more info than already posted here in the last 190 comments? that's a lot of info
also: what do you mean by 'these'? the decals? the hats? the design in general?

your question is too ambiguous to answer ... please re-phrase with more detail.

thank you

#193 ·
8th day is/has been a site vendor for a while (on and off again)
they posted a few times in this thread

they recently had some problems with their website but it seems to be working okay now

there were some members who had problems getting in touch with them around christmas and new years this past holiday season
but there were also many other members (myself included) who were happy with the service received from 8thday
that issue it was never explained but i don't think 100% transparency is necessary
(as a vendor myself i can sympathize with that, but i also understand the frustration of members who couldn't get in touch and didn't know what was going on)

RE: your post (#189) either nobody cared to respond, didn't know what you were talking about (like WesH and I), or they're not following this thread anymore

my suggestion would be to send a PM to 8thday and see if they respond to that
if you get no response in by monday then try contacting them via their website (phone and email are listed)

HTH,
chris

This post has been deleted
#200 ·
View attachment 102930

Installed mine the other day, Love the sinister look ! I used Goo Gone to prep the shields and V logos prior to installing the overlays. I had to use a little heat ( blow Dryer) on the front logo to shrink it. Looks awesome.
Looks awesome! Enjoy!.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.