Skull Wreath Decal - Page 12
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Skull Wreath Decal in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; My hat showed up Saturday (it was ordered 12/31). The only problem is that I ordered (and paid for) 2 ...
    V-Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic

Re: Skull Wreath Decal

My hat showed up Saturday (it was ordered 12/31). The only problem is that I ordered (and paid for) 2 hats. I'll be calling them tomorrow, although I'm not optimistic that they'll answer the phone - they haven't the last several times I've called - and haven't responded to any emails. At least I've made some progress!

k61kgsxr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by V-Guy View Post
    My hat showed up Saturday (it was ordered 12/31). The only problem is that I ordered (and paid for) 2 hats. I'll be calling them tomorrow, although I'm not optimistic that they'll answer the phone - they haven't the last several times I've called - and haven't responded to any emails. At least I've made some progress!
    Thats more than I got> LOL
    I'm glad to see you got something.

Vtak is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Got my Decals today!

k61kgsxr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

My package arrived yesterday, I don't know if the paypal dispute had anything to do with it, but shortly after I started the dispute my order arrived. It sucks it had to go that far. All I wanted is to be acknowledged after all the emails and calls. Oh well good luck guys on getting your things, it seems like 8th day is backed up. They just need to work on better communication.

jerrylsantos is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

Good to hear. I want to order a skull/crest t-shirt, but I'll wait until things are smoothed out.

Sea-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sport Wagon, Thunder Grey Recaro's, Sunroof

I Just got my Skull & Wreath Decals in the mail. I ordered them on 1/10/11. They look nice.

DrSzabo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V - Light Platinum

Well I finally got my new Jake skulls that were supposed to be sent out on 12/20. Anyways, I am just glad that they finally came in for me (and I see for some others too) and look awesome! As I have been saying, they have great products, I just wish they would get this whole customer service issue under control.

ps It was nice to see people taking pics of my car at the last car show when all I have is exhaust, intake, Z06 FRCs and 8th Day Skull stickers!

Black Sunshine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Still waiting.........

I've left three more messages about my missing hat. Still not a single return call. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

WesH8398 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    I've been in contact with these guys. They're still around, possibly unaware of all the complaints in this thread.
    Anyway, they've responded to my PM from a few weeks ago. Just thought I'd leave an update.

I have an update too. As I reported in another thread, I had to start a PayPal dispute - my first one ever. 8th Day responded to the dispute within a couple hours and agreed to refund the money for my missing hat (ordered 12/31). I also sent them an email - telling them about the threads on this site that have been discussing their terrible customer service. They then responded to that email - also the same day - saying that they were aware of the customer service problems and were working to fix them. They also said they'd sent me my hat for free - and even gave me a USPS tracking number.

I still have no idea why they weren't answering the phone, returning calls or responding to emails for several weeks, but it looks like they're trying to turn things around.

WesH8398 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Placing an order with 'em for $15 worth of overlays. They've been pretty quick to respond to my PM's, so I'm hoping my order will show up. Here's hoping.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

yeah my orders with them went flawlessly ...

i'm wondering if this is being over-blown as a huge problem when it's really just a regular sized problem (of course it's huge for those affected, but in the grander scheme it's not huge)
    kind of like the northstar head gasket issue... only the people who have problems come online and complain ... not nearly as many people come here to praise their engine's reliability
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

KING03 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V

Anyone else experiencing issue with the 8thcreation website?

raguncajn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    I ordered some decals about a month ago, and I received them about a week later. I plan on ordering a shirt and hat now. I was suspiscious at first due to some of the bad things written on here, but it appears they are caught up now..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.