Skull Wreath Decal - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Skull Wreath Decal in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; ...
    RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Re: Skull Wreath Decal

Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

pharoh is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS-V

Maybe its just me but when a customer emails and leaves you voice messages, I expect a response within 24-48 hours, even if the answer is "we haven't looked at it yet". You don't leave people hanging for a week or weeks at a time, that's just not acceptable in this day and age.

jerrylsantos is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

Sounds like now isnt the best time to place an order?

I'm an STS-V driver and have been asking around to see if any of the currently available sizes would fit my emblems (front, back, or steering wheel).

Can anyone with the Skull/Wreath T-Shirt attest to its fitment? True to size?

DrSzabo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V - Light Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
    Maybe its just me but when a customer emails and leaves you voice messages, I expect a response within 24-48 hours, even if the answer is "we haven't looked at it yet". You don't leave people hanging for a week or weeks at a time, that's just not acceptable in this day and age.
    The last time I got a reply from them was on 12/17. Since then I have left 3 voicemails and sent 3 emails with no reply regarding an item they were supposed to resend me. Not sure where they went??? They make a good product, just wish I could get it!

V-Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic

I have sent multiple emails myself, and called them today and just got voicemail - with no return call. I'm beginning to wonder whether they just took my money and booked.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSzabo View Post
    The last time I got a reply from them was on 12/17. Since then I have left 3 voicemails and sent 3 emails with no reply regarding an item they were supposed to resend me. Not sure where they went??? They make a good product, just wish I could get it!
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Guy View Post
    I have sent multiple emails myself, and called them today and just got voicemail - with no return call. I'm beginning to wonder whether they just took my money and booked.
    I hate to say it guys but the only way I was able to get their attention back in December was to put in a paypal dispute. I hope you guys don't have to go down that route but something isn't right with the way they do business.

Quote Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
    I hate to say it guys but the only way I was able to get their attention back in December was to put in a paypal dispute. I hope you guys don't have to go down that route but something isn't right with the way they do business.
    That's a shame, but I really appreciate the info. Did they at least respond to your paypal dispute?

Quote Originally Posted by V-Guy View Post
    That's a shame, but I really appreciate the info. Did they at least respond to your paypal dispute?
    Yes, I must say that they responded to my dispute and they sent out the items a day or two later. However, what I got wasn't what I expected (I expected a setup like DrSzabo with a multi grey v flag, instead I got the black V with chrome and brushed aluminum separator lines). They didn't mention initially that it was a "special order" for him, but it was all that was talked about on the forum so that's what I ordered based on all the talk. It wasn't until after I complained that they mentioned it. Still waiting for them to "make that available". Hopefully they come back here and explain their absence.

k61kgsxr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

I PMed them a few days ago and got a reply asking for my name so that they could give me a status.......... But, I still haven't gotten a reply. Sounds like I may have to go the PayPal route. I'm not trying to be a douche but I dont wanna get ripped of either.

Quote Originally Posted by k61kgsxr View Post
    I PMed them a few days ago and got a reply asking for my name so that they could give me a status.......... But, I still haven't gotten a reply. Sounds like I may have to go the PayPal route. I'm not trying to be a douche but I dont wanna get ripped of either.
    Yeah, I just called them again this morning and again got no answer - left another message. I don't want to assume that they're just ignoring me - but it's beginning to look that way. I'm gonna try to be patient for another few days - I run my own business too and I have to admit that after a motorcycle accident in October, my business phone and email went unanswered for a few days.

Black Sunshine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Ditto-----

Placed my order for a hat and shirt on Jan. 3rd (belated Christmas present from my wife after Paypal screwed the pooch).

Have yet to receive an order confirmation from 8th Day (Paypal sent the money) and emails/voicemails not returned.

They were monitoring this thread before Christmas as indicated by their posts but nothing since.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Yeah, i don't know what happened i (and a few others) put orders in around december and they seemed to go through without a hitch - mine cap only took about 10 days to show up
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Another day of being ignored by 8th Day - I left one last phone message. If I don't hear from them by the end of the week, I'm filing the PayPal dispute. It's a shame - I'd rather just have my items - but I resent being ignored and I refuse to be ripped off.

Black Sunshine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Bump!! Anyone hear anything from them or receive merchandise lately?

k61kgsxr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sunshine View Post
    Bump!! Anyone hear anything from them or receive merchandise lately?
    nope... I initiated a paypal dispute to get my merchandise and this still hasn't worked. I think it might be time for a refund through paypal.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.