Skull Wreath Decal - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Skull Wreath Decal in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Dayum! Over 4,700 views on this thread. All because I liked a decal I saw on a Google search....
    crankedupforit is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE

Re: Skull Wreath Decal

Dayum! Over 4,700 views on this thread. All because I liked a decal I saw on a Google search.

DrSzabo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V - Light Platinum

I finally got my V-logo stickers put on last night and I think they look great, much better then the faded logos!!!

before..all faded and look HORRIBLE!
    photo 1.JPG

After (night shot)photo 2.PNG

this morning in the sun
    IMG_3469-2.jpg
    IMG_3470-2.jpg

hXc95SLS is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1992 Dodge Dakota DD, 2005 CTS-V Black on Black

@ 8th Day

Very impressed with how responsive you guys are. Will without a doubt be buying more products from you in the future. Now only if every vendor was like that...

PrelateBishop is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Pic Police

Quote Originally Posted by DrSzabo View Post
    I finally got my V-logo stickers put on last night and I think they look great, much better then the faded logos!!!

before..all faded and look HORRIBLE!
    Attachment 70952

After (night shot)Attachment 70951

this morning in the sun
    Attachment 70949
    Attachment 70950

pharoh is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS-V

Re: Pic Police

Quote Originally Posted by PrelateBishop View Post
    This is EXACTLY the look I was looking for on both the V flag and the cadillac emblem with the multi-shades of grey. However the V flag emblems and Cadillac emblems I received were just black background with silver line overlay. Am I missing something here 'cause I didn't see another option on the site when ordering.

DrSzabo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V - Light Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
    This is EXACTLY the look I was looking for on both the V flag and the cadillac emblem with the multi-shades of grey. However the V flag emblems and Cadillac emblems I received were just black background with silver line overlay. Am I missing something here 'cause I didn't see another option on the site when ordering.
    Both of these items do come in pieces that need to be assembled but you just order them each as 1 item.

The Skull is 2 pieces, a background piece to cover up the stock crest, and then the skull to go on top of that.

The V logos came in 5 pieces: a) a background piece b) the 3 black sections c) the 2 gray sections d) the single light gray section and e) then a divider piece that goes in between all the color sections(one of these came off during my first car wash, but you cant tell as it is the same color as the background, so it really isn't necessary to even apply IMO) . Basically what I did was peel off the clear back off the background. Then applied "b)" to that background piece and then peeled the clear cover off of that. Basically just repeat that with the other pieces and you are ready to put on the car. It does require somewhat of a steady hand as these are tiny pieces and I am sure everyone is very picky on it turning out perfectly! Anyways, thanks to 8th day for helping get this done...I really didn't want to spend a bunch on new stock emblems(I hate spending money to replace stock parts), and with a silver car and silver skull logos, I think it looks pretty nice!

Both of these items do come in pieces that need to be assembled but you just order them each as 1 item.

The Skull is 2 pieces, a background piece to cover up the stock crest, and then the skull to go on top of that.

The V logos came in 5 pieces: a) a background piece b) the 3 black sections c) the 2 gray sections d) the single light gray section and e) then a divider piece that goes in between all the color sections(one of these came off during my first car wash, but you cant tell as it is the same color as the background, so it really isn't necessary to even apply IMO) . Basically what I did was peel off the clear back off the background. Then applied "b)" to that background piece and then peeled the clear cover off of that. Basically just repeat that with the other pieces and you are ready to put on the car. It does require somewhat of a steady hand as these are tiny pieces and I am sure everyone is very picky on it turning out perfectly! Anyways, thanks to 8th day for helping get this done...I really didn't want to spend a bunch on new stock emblems(I hate spending money to replace stock parts), and with a silver car and silver skull logos, I think it looks pretty nice!
    Thanks for getting back to me on that. Yeah, I went thru all the pieces that were sent to me last night and I'm 100% certain I am missing pieces. I got 4 copies of 1 black piece which is the size of the whole flag, then 8 flag dividers (4 brushed and 4 chrome) but no grey inserts.

8th Day, can you please get back to me on this? I left a voice mail this morning with my contact number. Thanks!

Noisycow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS-V

My friend is having a cow. LOL! First, I am cutting the mufflers off and now a skull. He said I should have just got a primered black Caprice.

8th Day - you need to double your prices. Come on, $8? How much is your time worth. This is a unique item that only you sell. You deserve a higher profit margin on specialty items like this, plus for all the headaches from the worst buyers - car enthusiasts.

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Noisycow View Post
    My friend is having a cow. LOL! First, I am cutting the mufflers off and now a skull. He said I should have just got a primered black Caprice.

8th Day - you need to double your prices. Come on, $8? How much is your time worth. This is a unique item that only you sell. You deserve a higher profit margin on specialty items like this, plus for all the headaches from the worst buyers - car enthusiasts.
    Hey, watch your mouth there, kid! I'm still adding custom decals. He can raise the prices when I'm done.
    Snake Bit Super Chilled Black Raven 2006 Cadillac XLR-V aka Elwood (Jake's brother)
    Verified 501rwhp and 486TQ at 6000RPM so far...final goal 575/550

ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

2013 St Louis Region SCCA Solo SSM Class Champion
    Texas Mile Record Holder: Street Legal XLR @ 159.5MPH
    ECTA LSR Record Holder: 4.2-5.0L Blown Gas Modified Sports Car

8th Day is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Thanks for getting back to me on that. Yeah, I went thru all the pieces that were sent to me last night and I'm 100% certain I am missing pieces. I got 4 copies of 1 black piece which is the size of the whole flag, then 8 flag dividers (4 brushed and 4 chrome) but no grey inserts.

8th Day, can you please get back to me on this? I left a voice mail this morning with my contact number. Thanks!
    DrSzabo's set was a custom order. The V-flags offered on the site are cut to match the crest emblem materials that you choose.

I can add the greyscale flag overlays to the site, but they would cost a bit more due to the number of vinyls we have to cut and are a bit more difficult to get everything aligned properly when installing.

I'll try to get the greyscale v-emblems added to the site soon and a way to order just the V-logos without the crest emblems.

8th Day is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The V logos came in 5 pieces: a) a background piece b) the 3 black sections c) the 2 gray sections d) the single light gray section and e) then a divider piece that goes in between all the color sections(one of these came off during my first car wash, but you cant tell as it is the same color as the background, so it really isn't necessary to even apply IMO).
    The divider piece isn't necessary on your set, the background is the divider.
    I think we may have included a normal blackout set with your greyscale set.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSzabo
    Basically what I did was peel off the clear back off the background. Then applied "b)" to that background piece and then peeled the clear cover off of that. Basically just repeat that with the other pieces and you are ready to put on the car. It does require somewhat of a steady hand as these are tiny pieces and I am sure everyone is very picky on it turning out perfectly!
    Glad to see they turned out really well. It will admittedly try a person's patience getting all of those colors to line up right on all three emblems.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSzabo
    Anyways, thanks to 8th day for helping get this done...I really didn't want to spend a bunch on new stock emblems(I hate spending money to replace stock parts), and with a silver car and silver skull logos, I think it looks pretty nice!
    Thank you for bearing with us as we ironed out all of the details.

k61kgsxr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

I ordered a beanie on the 25th of Dec and still haven't received it. Has anyone had a problem with shipping? It seems like everyone is satisfied with customer service, but I've emailed, pm'ed, and called. I've gotten no replies and or no answers? Maybe all this bad weather lately is effecting things, but i would think i would get a message or something. just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by k61kgsxr View Post
    I ordered a beanie on the 25th of Dec and still haven't received it. Has anyone had a problem with shipping? It seems like everyone is satisfied with customer service, but I've emailed, pm'ed, and called. I've gotten no replies and or no answers? Maybe all this bad weather lately is effecting things, but i would think i would get a message or something. just saying.
    No, I've had some pretty crappy communication from them as well. I'm still waiting on the multi-grey V flag I was expecting (like DrSzabo's) rather than the flat black and rather cheap looking one I was sent. I still have not heard back from them on that since Dec. 22nd.

k61kgsxr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

No, I've had some pretty crappy communication from them as well. I'm still waiting on the multi-grey V flag I was expecting (like DrSzabo's) rather than the flat black and rather cheap looking one I was sent. I still have not heard back from them on that since Dec. 22nd.
    As much as this sucks, it's nice to know I'm not the only one

WesH8398 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Give em a break guys, they're probably on holidays or something of that sort. I sent em an inquiry about an order about a week ago and haven't heard back yet either. I would imagine that they'll be responding to all of us shortly.

EDIT: Also, I've heard from a number of vendors and individuals that UPS has been a NIGHTMARE for shipping recently. I'm sure all the shipping companies are overloaded with holiday stuff, but apparently UPS is exceptionally bad. If you're waiting on an order, maybe that's why.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.