Backwards shift pattern on UUC knob?? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Backwards shift pattern on UUC knob?? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; i have a leather one i'd part with... like new, nothing worn... pm me and ill get at you...
    856V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05V

Re: Backwards shift pattern on UUC knob??

i have a leather one i'd part with... like new, nothing worn... pm me and ill get at you

WakikiVee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Platinum CTS-V

You have a leather UUC shiftknob you'd sell? If Juno doesn't want it, I'll work something out with ya...

junoreactor is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 Maggied CTS-V

I sent mine back and am just waiting on my refund. Hopefully it'll come quick-like. If you have that leather one 856V, let WakikiVee have it. Thanks for the offer, but I've got something else worked out already.

junoreactor is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 Maggied CTS-V

Hooray, I finally got my full refund from UUC for the shifter that was incorrectly made. It got posted finally on 11/15/10. This was a terrible experience and I don't think I'll be dealing with them again.

thefulmonty_07 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Yea man i had some trouble with them refunding my money back. I had to call over and over and over....this went on for a month. I was charged 200$ until they got the broken shifter back (it was over nighted back to them). The money didn't come back in a few days like I expected so i called and spoke to Rob and was told I had to talk to some dude starting with A, and he was always unavailable and would call me back. It never happened, called my bank they never received anything...and UUC said it was golden on their end...Finally got my money refunded...took over a month to get it back in my account. They were good on replacing my broken shifter but getting back my money, after i sent them the part back took way to long. Good luck

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.