New Custom Battle Ship Grey Paint Job On The V Almost Done Just Needs Air brushing!!! - Page 8
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, New Custom Battle Ship Grey Paint Job On The V Almost Done Just Needs Air brushing!!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I am growing impatient with checking this thread for "tomorrow" pics. You have until midnight to comply and then action ...
    CancerJCC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04' Blown CTS-V 554rwhp 497rwtq

Re: New Custom Battle Ship Grey Paint Job On The V Almost Done Just Needs Air brushin

I am growing impatient with checking this thread for "tomorrow" pics. You have until midnight to comply and then action will be taken.

wcryan is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V Maggied

Re: New Custom Battle Ship Grey Paint Job On The V Almost Done Just Needs Air brushin

Here's a couple pics of our dirty cars..... nothing up close yet...... He's having a photographer come down to do a photoshoot. If anyone is in the area of escondido come down and get some pictures taken

Oleksakjr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V & 06 Rubicon

Houdini is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V 6MT, 2007 CTS-V (Sold)

so much for grey

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

what kind of 1/4 mile times is your car running Escondido?
    got any time slips?
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Looks an awful lot more like "battleship white" than "battleship grey". The shots at the beginning of the thread looked more grey than that - is it just the sunlight / poor camera work that's making it look white?

silver02stang is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): LS6 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by wcryan View Post
    Here's a couple pics of our dirty cars..... nothing up close yet...... He's having a photographer come down to do a photoshoot. If anyone is in the area of escondido come down and get some pictures taken

IMO - lose the gray rivets and she'd look fantastic. almost looks like satin white. there is an '09 with a satin white wrap and it looks great!

wcryan is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V Maggied

iPhone 4 camera so not that great. It was 90 degrees that day and in direct sunlight. But it actually doesn't look that white in person.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

should have used the (fake) HDR option... really helps w/ exposure
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

junoreactor is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 Maggied CTS-V

90 degrees?!? It's like 40 some here in PA. Wet, dirty, and miserable.

branland is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V SC

Quote Originally Posted by junoreactor View Post
    90 degrees?!? It's like 40 some here in PA. Wet, dirty, and miserable.
    It's cooler today, bout 78. Gotta Love San Diego.

814V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 PLATINUM CTS-V

I think it looks rad!

Now you just need to figure how to paint on the mouth... and mount the hardware

Stepside is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '06 DTS performance; CowboyCadillac='12 SVT Raptor

Ahh yes. Fairchild Republic A10, Thunderbolt, aka Warthog. Now upgraded. One of our best.

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

I am going to refrain from commenting on the rivets. But I like the color. From those pictures it looks almost like white diamond.

CancerJCC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04' Blown CTS-V 554rwhp 497rwtq

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    I am going to refrain from commenting on the rivets. But I like the color. From those pictures it looks almost like white diamond.
    Yep. "Everybody has different tastes, thats what the old lady said when she kissed the cow".

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.