Here's the REAL Midnight Rider 2.0 (Hottest Old V, according to me!!!) *19 pix**
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Here's the REAL Midnight Rider 2.0 (Hottest Old V, according to me!!!) *19 pix** in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; No...I've never been nailed with a speeding ticket with 4 people in the car, nor do I have any 1/4-mile ...
    tweeter81 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Thumbs up Here's the REAL Midnight Rider 2.0 (Hottest Old V, according to me!!!) *19 pix**

No...I've never been nailed with a speeding ticket with 4 people in the car, nor do I have any 1/4-mile times. But I have taken this car to some amazing track days (roadcourse, of course) and met a lot of cool people through this forum at V meets and regular old car shows. I know that isn't as cool as going 171 mph, but I have seen 163 mph.

Here y'all go. I still intend to get some really good shots of the hood from the back side and from underneath. I just currently only have one waterbox installed, so I need to get the other one glued on this weekend. I will also try to post a review of the CF Heat Extractor at the same time as the other pix as well.

Any comments or criticisms are welcome. I am always looking for ways to improve my baby. And I know she's too high in the rear, I am going to get shorter springs to lower her another 1" or so.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Here's the REAL Midnighter Rider 2.0 (Hottest Old V, according to me!!!) *19 pix*

Here's the rest.

EdmundGTP is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Re: Here's the REAL Midnighter Rider 2.0 (Hottest Old V, according to me!!!) *19 pix*

black license plate frame. do it.... do it...

Crap...I screwed up the thread title. Obviously it should be "MIDNIGHT RIDER".

I think you are right about the license plate frame.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

I miss the stick-on fender vents...

You are never gonna let me live that one down, are you?

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

It's your legacy. Embrace it...

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

The red on the wheels is not my thing but your car looks sick!

Quote Originally Posted by JD03Cobra View Post
    The red on the wheels is not my thing but your car looks sick!
    Yeah, I hear ya. About half the people like the pinstripe and the other half don't. I did it because I pretty much based my car off a guy's car that used to be on LS1tech (y2Kfrc was his screen name) and he had his car like this but without the red. I figured I needed to make my car my own a little bit and not completely copy his idea, so I added the red. Also, I like how it breaks up the wheel from the tire, without it, IMO, everything just kinda blends together.

Stepside is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '06 DTS performance; CowboyCadillac='12 SVT Raptor

I like the RED. It's a good accent. Maybe just a hair thinner in width.

yooper is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Escalade ESV and Caddy powered Chevy

Looks good for a black car! (j/k) Looks great. How would it look if the pin stripes matched the Wreath color?

These hoods absolutely make the car, don't they?

The reason I went red is because the Caddi wreath has red in it, the V symbol has red in it, and my emblempros LS6 badge also has the same red. I have seen a bunch of cars with the polished lip look, which does look sweet, but I just wanted to go in a different direction. Nonetheless, thanks for the comments!

MIAdragon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none (yet)

Love it!!

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Looks good!

Man, you gotta nice house, too.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

rocket2ya is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Raven CTS-V, Blacked out, Eibach Pro Kit

man i love the look, im planning on doing almost the same thing except just PC the stockers, your from Gillete? i dispatch for AAA allover WY, MT and AK lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.