Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Ebay - CLEAR FOGS

56K views 229 replies 62 participants last post by  PootieTang 
#1 ·
#192 ·
UPDATE:
I just got off the phone with Josephine from Neondials, and it looks like all orders that have been submitted up to this point (not including today's) will be shipped out this afternoon!! She said her manager was happy that the GB was taking place and didn't want to keep the people who'd paid up waiting for too long. So, they're still expecting that we come good on our end of the bargain (after today, 5 more orders to go), but to all of you that have been on the ball about this - you should be receiving your stuff soon! She also said that tracking info will be sent to the email address that you have associated with PayPal.
BradCTSV, she wasn't aware of your payment coming in just yet, but said that she'll check shortly and your stuff will be sent out tomorrow afternoon if all goes smoothly.

#193 ·
Waiting for:
fre1102
atdeneve
jkonto
Ak Jim
fej -expected 4/15/13

Completed:
BradCTSV -PAID
ForceTA308 -PAID
WesH8398 -PAID
KB V -PAID
Fastone27 -PAID
shadybx7 -PAID
POS VETT -PAID
Andringa -PAID
strapp1000 -PAID

Additional:
PISNUOFF -PAID
UnSafeAtAnySpeed -PAID

No longer part of GB:
2005_CTS-V

#196 ·
Thanks bwyffels! That puts us at 13 PAID and 4 guys MIA.

Waiting for:
fre1102
atdeneve
jkonto
Ak Jim

Completed:
BradCTSV -PAID
ForceTA308 -PAID
WesH8398 -PAID
KB V -PAID
Fastone27 -PAID
shadybx7 -PAID
POS VETT -PAID
Andringa -PAID
strapp1000 -PAID
fej -PAID

Additional:
PISNUOFF -PAID
UnSafeAtAnySpeed -PAID
bwyffels -PAID

No longer part of GB:
2005_CTS-V

#199 ·
dtrain125 posted in the other thread that he ordered a set.

That puts us at 14 PAID and 4 guys MIA.

Waiting for:
fre1102
atdeneve
jkonto
Ak Jim

Completed:
BradCTSV -PAID
ForceTA308 -PAID
WesH8398 -PAID
KB V -PAID
Fastone27 -PAID
shadybx7 -PAID
POS VETT -PAID
Andringa -PAID
strapp1000 -PAID
fej -PAID

Additional:
PISNUOFF -PAID
UnSafeAtAnySpeed -PAID
bwyffels -PAID
dtrain125 -PAID

No longer part of GB:
2005_CTS-V

#202 ·
Sorry to anyone who didn't get in on time, but this group buy opportunity is now over.

Thanks to everyone who participated and stuck with it, and also to those of you who jumped in at the last minute. If anyone is interested, keep an eye on this vendor on eBay as they are currently developing LED tail lights for our cars. I'm not a big LED guy myself, but depending on how they look, I might be interested in starting up another GB with them. :)

#204 ·
Mine were delivered today, and I got them in. They look like they could be an OEM part. I think the light pattern is actually a bit better than my OEM ones. They definitely have less chips than my OEM ones. :)

In the third pic, you can see a spot of light above the cut off, I'm not sure what's going on there.

I left the amber incandescent bulb in the side marker for now. There was a pair of LED 194 bulbs included, ended up using them to replace the triangle lights on the headlights since I could reach it and one of my old LEDs was burnt out.

I left the included amber DRL/turn signal.
I installed my DDM 4500k 35w fogs.

Automotive lighting Light Headlamp Auto part Bumper

Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Vehicle Car

Light Lighting Floor Flooring Tile

#206 ·
I'll see if I can grab a pic when I get home.

Remember that the DRL and the turn signal use the same bulb. I left the amber bulb for now since I'm not a fan of white bulbs for blinkers.

The bulb is a dual filament 3157, but there are only two wires on the plug. Wish that they would have wired the DRL and blinker separately.

G
#210 · (Edited)
http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W

From the drop down menus:

1. 35W.
2. H10 (fog light).
3. I use 6000K (stock low beam is 4300).
4. I did not need any HID (relay) harness or brackets or adapter cables.

I also replaced the low beam bulb with 6000K D1S bulbs and I installed the same kit above for the high beams (9005 bulb). My V did not need any relay harnesses to light the bulbs, my fiance's Grand Cherokee needs relay harnesses for fogs, lows and high beams. Some cars wiring system just can't handle the initial juice required for the initial light off of the bulbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.