Ebay - CLEAR FOGS - Page 7
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Ebay - CLEAR FOGS in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Little late at the party, but I'd be in......
    WesH8398 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Little late at the party, but I'd be in...

Fastone27 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan, 08 SRX4

Re: Ebay - CLEAR FOGS

As this happens most of the time ... Not enough commited folks to get the group buy discount. I did e-mail the ebay seller and he is sticking to his guns looking for at least 15 of us to give the discount. We are only about halfway there now. I think someone else on here says he offers discounts once in a while so I'm watching. If anyone else happens to catch them on sale post up so we all can benefit. Thx!

Texas Vee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Know we are still short but I would be in

Dan_Gurney is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 - CTS-V

You should make a new thread about the group buy, many of us ignore this thread as we have read the first many pages and figured there was nothing new to add. A group buy thread would get much more attention.

ONEBADCADDIE is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

^ agreed..I'd be in

I don't think another thread is necessary. This will stay near the top as long as people keep it bumped up with posts every now and then.

I'd still like to have a set if we can get enough peeps!

fre1102 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None yet

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone27 View Post
    As this happens most of the time ... Not enough commited folks to get the group buy discount. I did e-mail the ebay seller and he is sticking to his guns looking for at least 15 of us to give the discount. We are only about halfway there now. I think someone else on here says he offers discounts once in a while so I'm watching. If anyone else happens to catch them on sale post up so we all can benefit. Thx!
    I'd be in for clear fogs and clear side markers.

You might point out to him that it's a good bet that most of his sales on that particular item probably came from this thread, so essentially he's already got 'the rest' of his list (and he notes that in his message to you--he doesn't want previous purchasers asking for a refund).

You might also point out to him the chance of someone like me ordering the kit from him at his asking price is now virtually nil--I'll do without them until I can get them for the $250 amount, and that tends to be human nature--if they haven't bought them already, now that they know it's possible to get them cheaper they'll wait. So he can accept the ten at $250 and get $2500, or get nothing at all.

Maybe we should ask the mods to ax this thread. Kind of sucks that we're essentially advertising for him for nothing.

This^ I know i am the same way I'll probably not get them at all unless the GB goes down. I'm jus two damn stuborn to pay full amount after trying to put this GB together. F'm if he don't want to take 10 of us for the GB. With me being in business for myself I'd rather get a lil from a few peeps than none at all!

POS VETT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

I guess I can help you guys and chip in

That looks like:

POS VETT
    Fastone27
    fre1102
    ONEBADCADDIE
    Texas Vee
    WesH8398
    fej
    BradCTSV
    FoD
    strapp1000
    KB V
    Ak Jim
    253 ctsv
    rand49er (?)
    Dan Gurney (?)

The last two seem to be interested, but haven't said explicitly they're in. With them that's 15. Without, that's 13. Either way, that should be enough. Fastone, you want to contact him?

Ny's Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cts-V
    Whats the group buy price??

Quote Originally Posted by Ny's Caddy View Post
    Whats the group buy price??
    After a quick browse through previous posts it seems that we'd be looking at $225 for fogs/drl's only, or $250 for fogs/drl's & side markers. That's including shipping within the US.

It looks like Fastone is offline, so I emailed the guy--he's willing to do the group buy with the people we have. So if you're 'really' in, send me a private message or respond to this thread. He can take the payments individually from each of us or from one guy as a group. I told him most people would probably prefer to pay individually and he gave me his email and a reference code. The price is $250 for fogs and side markers together, including shipping, and you can have clear or smoked, he says.

Awesome. So we just send Paypal payments to him and reference that number? Or would he want all our email addresses so that he can send us a Paypal invoice, and we pay from there?
    Whatever is it we do, let's just post back here when we've fully paid and the order is complete. That way if circumstances exist, we can see who is screwing the group by not paying up, and HUNT HIM/THEM DOWN!!! :@ hahah JK

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.