Ebay - CLEAR FOGS - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Ebay - CLEAR FOGS in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I'll tell you, I put HIDs in my original fogs and the illumination is fantastic even with the diffusion. I ...
    Ive's V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Re: Ebay - CLEAR FOGS

I'll tell you, I put HIDs in my original fogs and the illumination is fantastic even with the diffusion. I imagine a new lens with the HIDs will be even better.

tony tone is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

these actually look great. i never wanted to go clear because none of the ones i've seen look oem, but this is perfect:

Slithering_Joe is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, Powered by Chevrolet

I see nothing wrong with them. I'm just afraid to buy "ebay" lenses.

crankedupforit is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE

The clear lenses look good but they are worthless as real driving/fog lights.

Mine should be here tomorrow. I'll post how they look. I can tell you my present fogs with the HIDs make the road like daylight in front of the car, so with the added light power, I wouldn't call them worthless.

Gottem. They are quality and beautiful. I can't wait to install them. The bracketry feels solid and they look like factory. I'll post pics when I install them. I'm just waiting for my HIDs to come in for my highbeams. I'm only pulling the bumper once.

I installed them today. They are beautiful. They look so much better than I thought they would!

junoreactor is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 Maggied CTS-V

Yeah they are nice. I'm strongly tempted to pick up a set now. I like how they are still diffused similar to the factory to help with the actual purpose of the fog lights. Thanks for putting up the pics quick-like, that's some good stuff.

You are welcome. I'm going to install my clear side markers over the weekend. I picked up eastwoods almost chrome paint for the inside of the light assembly and have clear lenses with the caddy crest on them. If figure the non diffused side markers should make this perfect. I am amazed how nice they look. It's like they were meant to be that way.

allenjanthony is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

I think I am going to order a pair of these and the side markers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive's V View Post
    Mine should be here tomorrow. I'll post how they look. I can tell you my present fogs with the HIDs make the road like daylight in front of the car, so with the added light power, I wouldn't call them worthless.
    No I love the set you got. I'm buying a pair. What I meant was the guys who did the clear (not diffused) lexan glue job have worthless fog/driving lights.

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by crankedupforit View Post
    What I meant was the guys who did the clear (not diffused) lexan glue job have worthless fog/driving lights.
    Yeah, I saw these on ebay and have been considering a set (or trying to find some used/junkyard STS-V ones). I basically never use my "fog" lights anymore because they're poorly aimed pencil beams with the clear Lexan. The Lexan does look pretty cool, but all the pics I've seen of the STS-V ones look good, too, and I think I'd rather have more functional fog lights than what I've got now.
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

I just bought the set with the side marker lenses. I'll post up some pics of my redline when I install them

4DoorGTZ is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Maggie'd 05 CTS-V

Anyone from Canada order these? Seller only lists "USA/Europe/Japan/Aus" although Canada isnt in his "not allowed list" it groups Canadian shipping with the likes of that to europe/jap/aus and quotes $145us to ship em to Canada..... It cant be that much more then whatever is charged to the states. To top it off his ebay is set to not accept any contacts, if his faq doesnt answer your question, he wont either.... I'd pick up a set of these if I could clear up the shipping.

jpoole is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by crankedupforit View Post
    I just bought the set with the side marker lenses. I'll post up some pics of my redline when I install them
    Hey man, Hurry up!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.