Ebay - CLEAR FOGS - Page 12
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Ebay - CLEAR FOGS in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; More communication: ME Dear neondials, THanks for the reply again. I apologize, but I'd like to clarify some details on ...
    WesH8398 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    More communication:

ME

Dear neondials,

THanks for the reply again. I apologize, but I'd like to clarify some details on making the order(s). I see a few options here, and wonder which would work best.
    1) All the individuals send you payments (for the discounted price) at their earliest convenience along with their order details for what they want. Once you receive the 15 orders you begin fulfilling them. My concern here is, what happens if someone bails on us and the 15 people isn't met? Full refunds? Refunds minus fees? Or are we bound to placing an order at full price?
    2) All the individuals can send ME their orders and money. Once I recieve all 15 of them, I place the single large order with you. My concern here is that everyone's shipping information gets relayed properly, and everyone gets what they ordered.

Let me know how you'd prefer this to go down. We'll need your PayPal email address to send payments that way, if that's what you'd like. I also think that most people would be more comfortable with receiving an invoice from you requesting the payments for their orders. This just helps to protect the buyers, but would be a bit of work from your end to organize who wants what and send the invoices out.

Thanks again.

- 1fastcaddyv

VENDOR:

Dear 1fastcaddyv,

Hello again,
    Thank you for your reply and I am sorry that if I wasn't clear on the payment details and how payment can be submitted.

To clarify the confusion, what we (the other GB organizer) agreed on before was to have a deadline for sending over the payment (Say within 3 days) and we don't ship the orders UNTIL we receive the payments from 15 members - this is more suitable to our preference.

The other means would be everything paid in full price and refunded later once the requirement is met - I do not prefer this way as that will involve another party to process the refund afterwards.

As a GB organizer, I would also suggest you another way, if you’d like us to create the invoice instead, are to gather the info from your members and create a list of what they want / where they live. You collect the funds from them and pay them in full all at once.

We don’t normally send payment request to each member but we generalize one invoice to the organizer and the rest of the members can refer to the invoice to make payment. I hope I clarified some doubts and details. Thank you.

- neondials

-----------------------------------------------------

So, I'd prefer to go ahead with the original plan and just have all of you guys send in your orders/payments directly to the vendor. Once all 15 are received by the vendor, he'll begin fulfilling the orders. I will request his details in order to send payments via PayPal, and I'll also clarify what happens if someone bails on us and 15 isn't reached (since he didn't really address this in the above communication).

My biggest worry here is the lack of action on this thread since the 15th confirmation has been received. I would expect that you're all still in, but if you're not, PLEASE post up so we know before we start sending in our orders.

ForceTA308 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Re: Ebay - CLEAR FOGS

With that being said, I would be in for setting up a deadline for everyone to have their money to him by. It's fine either way for me because I'm going to order them regardles, but the GB discount would be nice. How does a deadline of April 19th sound? That would give everyone a little over a week to check this thread and get their orders and money in.

More again...

ME

Dear neondials,

Great, thanks a lot. I think we'll proceed with the original plan and have people submit the orders/payments directly to you. Once you receive the 15, then you'll start fulfilling the orders. On that note, if we happen to have someone bail on us - what happens? Will we be able to get refunds? Also, what email address do we use to start sending you the PayPal payments?

Thanks again.

- 1fastcaddyv

VENDOR:

Dear 1fastcaddyv,

Definitely. If anyone bails out of the deal, the full refund will be returning to each of you.

The price for foglights + side markers is $250.00 shipped within US 48 Continental States and the price for foglights alone is $225.00 shipped. The discount code is “AAC9T5S7-V”. Please be sure to have your members clearly stated in the payment note the color of the side marker lights they want.

Also, the paypal payment acceptance rule is to have the confirmed / verified credit card billing address selected / attached with the payment in order to receive it without complication.

We must ship to the address provided by paypal that is validated and confirmed, we cannot process any order that comes with an unconfirmed address – due to paypal’s payment protection policy. Please do include phone # in case we have any issue with the payment or address, we will call to confirm.

Please arrange your payment and have it sent to us at racingqueen119@yaahoo.com and have them completed by April 14th 2013 this coming Sunday, all 15 orders will be shipped via FEDEX Ground on Monday APRIL 15th 2013 when payments are cleared. Thank you very much.

- neondials

-----------------------------------------------------

I have asked that the deadline be extended to a week from today; next Friday, April 18. Hopefully they're ok with that. Once that's confirmed, lets start sending our orders in! Again, I'm a bit concerned about the lack of action here since I started looking into all this, but hopefully everyone will get logged in over the weekend, read these updates, and start submitting their orders.

Deleted, as group buy is now over.

Fastone27 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan, 08 SRX4

OK I just my $250.00 payment to Racingqueen119@yahoo.com for the Clear fogs and smoked side markers!I gave up trying so I've just been just lurkin for a while to see if this was ever going to happen.! Come on guys!

KB V is offline Cadillac Owners Member

payment sent

ForceTA308 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

payment sent

manitzchris is offline Cadillac Owners Member

@wesh if this deal is only for the lower 48 states how does that work for you if you live in canada??

Quote Originally Posted by manitzchris View Post
    @wesh if this deal is only for the lower 48 states how does that work for you if you live in canada??
    I've got connections man...
    No, kidding. I live in a border city and have a US mailing address, AKA a "parcel pickup location".

Andringa is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk

payment sent

----------

Trying to keep track of who has paid, here's the list of people who we're relying on to make this happen:

BradCTSV
    ForceTA308 -PAID
    fre1102
    WesH8398 -PAID
    KB V -PAID
    Fastone27 -PAID
    atdeneve
    shadybx7 -PAID
    POS VETT
    2005_CTS-V
    jkonto
    Andringa -PAID
    Ak Jim
    fej
    strapp1000

POS VETT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Good thing I decided to check this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
    I figured that everyone that confirmed their participation would keep an eye on the thread, but obviously some haveNt done that. With that in mind I've tried to PM everyone, but this forum only allows 5 PM's sent a day... *shrug*

If any of you guys could PM anyone that's not already paid, it would help. Maybe one person takes the 5 from the top of the list, and the other person takes the 5 from the bottom of the list...?

KB V is offline Cadillac Owners Member

pm sent to bottom 5

Quote Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
    Have you submitted your order?

Andringa is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk
    Trying to keep track of who has paid, here's the list of people who we're relying on to make this happen:

BradCTSV
    ForceTA308 -PAID
    fre1102
    WesH8398 -PAID
    KB V -PAID
    Fastone27 -PAID
    atdeneve
    shadybx7 -PAID
    POS VETT
    2005_CTS-V
    jkonto
    Andringa -PAID
    Ak Jim
    fej
    strapp1000. -PAID

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.