Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New Cowl/Vented Hood

9K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  FuzzyLogic 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Re: New Cowel/Vented Hood

NICE! With what you have under it, you can get away with any hood!

#3 ·

Just get you some clear fogs and paint it black and my favorite V will be PERFECT.

#4 ·

Just get you some clear fogs and paint it black and my favorite V will be PERFECT.
Already have the STS-V fogs & smoked side markers, Had them for about a year, just waiting till I had the bumper off. SOOoooo when I had the bumper off I couldn't find them. When I find them I'll have to take it back apart.

#7 ·
#10 ·

very nice!!
tweeter should check this hood out.

nice car too. wow....is that the baddest V1 around?
I like how this turned out. I actually had emailed EC a couple of months ago to see what one of these would look like finished and they didn't have any pix at the time, but it looks sweet now that I see it.

I am still debating selling my '04 V, but if I keep it, this hood may be the way I go.

Good job to the OP for getting this hood and posting the pix. :D

#14 ·
#15 ·

Looks really good!! No more windshield wiper sprayers???
Did away with the washers sometime back, No place for the fluid bottle under the hood anymore, So no reason to put them on the new hood.

#13 ·
#17 ·

nice pictures.... and I can even view those at work because they are not blocked! YAY

You got any more links to include :) such as your engine bay :)

#18 ·

nice pictures.... and I can even view those at work because they are not blocked! YAY

You got any more links to include :) such as your engine bay :)

OK, Added some pics of the engine bay & meth injection in the spare tire area, But don't expect to much cause it's still dirty, haven't had time or weather to do any cleaning lately.

http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/rr148/indy-v/

#19 ·

:worship: :thumbsup: :2thumbs: :holycrap: :bulging: :rock: :blurock: :quagmire: :hitit: :lick: :drool2:
In other words, I like it!

#26 ·
I am fairly certain that all of the aftermarket hoods actually weigh more than the stock hood (stock is very light - aluminum). The only aftermarket hood that might be lighter than stock would be the Carbon Fiber Spectre Werkes Power Dome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.