Cadillac Owners Forum banner
81K views 325 replies 83 participants last post by  acv1081 
#1 ·
So there is a guy on ebay selling what look to be very good quality door locks and radio knobs. I asked him about discounted price on volume.

So who is interested?

Sorry, but he didn't tell me how much he was expecting but I think he is reasonable.

#96 ·
Re: Billet door handles and v radio knobs group buy

Hi lyssap 39 !!!:welcome:
I'm the guy who makes the Radio Knobs and Door lock pulls. There are currently none available on e-bay, and there won't be until possibly after the group buy here on the forum. All my available stock will go to this group. After that there will only limited availability. In case you missed it I make these parts in my spare time and I will only "tool up" for group runs in the future. Any leftover parts will go on e-bay and they will only be "auctioned" there will be no "Buy it now" price. So if you want the knobs or door pulls now is the time and the price is right. The man to get in touch with is ("hevnbnd") Brian Cox he's been kind enough to handle the orders and distribution to help save money for the group. There are pics!! in my "photo album" on the forum here so take a look. I hope you enjoy your "V" as much as I do. I've had mine for 3-1/2 yrs. and still smile every time I step on the accelerator.
Sea-V (Peter)
capecodbillet@comcast.net:thumbsup:

#115 ·

Hi lyssap 39 !!!:welcome:
I'm the guy who makes the Radio Knobs and Door lock pulls. There are currently none available on e-bay, and there won't be until possibly after the group buy here on the forum. All my available stock will go to this group. After that there will only limited availability. In case you missed it I make these parts in my spare time and I will only "tool up" for group runs in the future. Any leftover parts will go on e-bay and they will only be "auctioned" there will be no "Buy it now" price. So if you want the knobs or door pulls now is the time and the price is right. The man to get in touch with is ("hevnbnd") Brian Cox he's been kind enough to handle the orders and distribution to help save money for the group. There are pics!! in my "photo album" on the forum here so take a look. I hope you enjoy your "V" as much as I do. I've had mine for 3-1/2 yrs. and still smile every time I step on the accelerator.
Sea-V (Peter)
capecodbillet@comcast.net:thumbsup:
good work. looks nice and I would def consider if my V was silver...

I would love a set of black, radio knobs only. Surely we could get a group buy. The stock knobs are poop, new or used, and they feel like they are barely attached. Of course you have to baby them as well due to chipping.

how much for a one-off set of black?...

btw 18.7 mpg avg...nice! rolling down some hills?

#98 ·

Hi Guys !!!
I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.!!!
Two quick things. First a big thanks to "lasstss" Marty who kindly sent me pics and drawings of the stuff he made:thumbsup: That will help me keep costs down on future projects. Also I will have "all" the Radio Knobs that are currently on order done this week I will ship them to Brian next Mon. a week from today. I ordered the stock and some tools for the Door lock pulls today.
I should be able to start them this next weekend.
Sea-:v:
:burn:

#100 ·

PM sent, I want the radio knobs and locks.

#102 · (Edited)

Updated the list of people who have purchased thus far. Also if you are paying with paypal I have reached my 5 payments via Credit Card so please pay via paypal balance or bank transfer. If you want to pay via Credit Card please do so via Google Checkout Just pm me your google checkout email address and I will send you an invoice.

At the bottom of this post is my contact info. Feel free to call, pm or email me. You can send money order, cashiers check, paypal or GOOGLE CHECKOUT. My paypal account email is bigb_16@hotmail.com. Also if you do not have paypal or hate it like me I can accept credit cards directly through Google Checkout WHICH IS WHAT I PREFER. Just let me know how you want to pay way and I will send you an invoice. If you pay via paypal or Google Checkout add on $5 more to cover fees. If you just want the one of the two items that is fine as well please add $5 more to split the two up since we will have to ship to two locations. With your payment please include the following:

NAME:
Address:
Phone:
CadillacForums User Name:

BUY BOTH Locks & Radio Knobs
Pay Via Paypal or Google Checkout -$107 shipped to your door in USA
Pay via Cashiers check or Money Order -$102 Shipped to your door in USA

Buy Just Radio Knobs
Pay Via Paypal or Google Checkout -$48 shipped to your door in USA
Pay via Cashiers check or Money Order -$42 Shipped to your door in USA

Buy Just the Locks
Pay Via Paypal or Google Checkout -$80 shipped to your door in USA
Pay via Cashiers check or Money Order -$75 Shipped to your door in USA

Payment received from:

c4ss -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal
tweeter81 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal
cvettr/cts-v -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
shadybx7 -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
Den_93 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.25.08 via Paypal
MSOsr -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
Jon -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
tdyguy2k -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.26.08 via Google Checkout
04vman -Dimple style radio knobs 11.29.08 via Paypal
MescalVto -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 12.1.08 via Paypal

Brian A. Cox
President
Convergence Technologies
479.970.0101 / 253.660.3423 Fax
1406 Lands End PT N.
Russellville, AR 72802

#103 ·

I am very interested :yup: ...have been for a while, but I like the price much better than the originals. How long would we be talking for the black anodized vs the next set of regular billet? I dont know if I want to wait too long.

#104 ·

Hard to say about anodizing time line. Best case I'd say middle to end of Jan.
Anybody interested in anodizing after the group buy should get together and decide what you want. I will be happy to get prices from several Platers. Also those who want to match lasstss stuff see his post in this thread about his finishes.
Sea- :v:

#105 ·

I am up for some black anodized V radio knobs, black anodized locks...and a reasonable price increase for the anodizing. I don't know much about having things anodized, so I am a little leary, but willing to wait until the end of January. Right now, my wife doesn't know anything about them, so I don't have to have them under the tree. (Yeah, I married one of the few women in this world who accepts car parts/mods just as much as jewelry.:cool2:)

#106 ·

I am up for some black anodized V radio knobs, black anodized locks...and a reasonable price increase for the anodizing.
Agreed! The black anodized sounds cool.

#107 ·

Hi Guys:thumbsup:
Just a quick production update. I will have all the Radio Knobs that are currently on order done this weekend and ready to ship to Brian on Mon. So those of you who ordered just the radio knobs should start seeing them in a couple of weeks. I will start on the door lock pulls next weekend. I also want to remind everybody that the group buy will end Dec 20th. so get your orders in before then. I will probably not run these again unless there is a significant production run because it's not worth my while to run small batches. So if your on the fence get off !!!! and order (lol!!)
Have a great weekend
Sea-:v::burn:

#108 ·

Payment sent by paypal.
"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls

#109 ·

Updated the list of people who have purchased thus far. Also if you are paying with paypal I have reached my 5 payments via Credit Card so please pay via paypal balance or bank transfer. If you want to pay via Credit Card please do so via Google Checkout Just pm me your google checkout email address and I will send you an invoice.

At the bottom of this post is my contact info. Feel free to call, pm or email me. You can send money order
, cashiers check, paypal or GOOGLE CHECKOUT. My paypal account email is bigb_16@hotmail.com. Also if you do not have paypal or hate it like me I can accept credit cards directly through Google Checkout WHICH IS WHAT I PREFER. Just let me know how you want to pay way and I will send you an invoice. If you pay via paypal or Google Checkout add on $5 more to cover fees. If you just want the one of the two items that is fine as well please add $5 more to split the two up since we will have to ship to two locations. With your payment please include the following:

NAME:
Address:
Phone:
CadillacForums User Name:

BUY BOTH Locks & Radio Knobs
Pay Via Paypal or Google Checkout -$107 shipped to your door in USA
Pay via Cashiers check or Money Order -$102 Shipped to your door in USA

Buy Just Radio Knobs
Pay Via Paypal or Google Checkout -$48 shipped to your door in USA
Pay via Cashiers check or Money Order -$42 Shipped to your door in USA

Buy Just the Locks
Pay Via Paypal or Google Checkout -$80 shipped to your door in USA
Pay via Cashiers check or Money Order -$75 Shipped to your door in USA

Payment received from:

c4ss -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal
tweeter81 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal
cvettr/cts-v -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
shadybx7 -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
Den_93 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.25.08 via Paypal
MSOsr -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
Jon -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
tdyguy2k -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.26.08 via Google Checkout
04vman -Dimple style radio knobs 11.29.08 via Paypal
MescalVto -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 12.1.08 via Paypal
dqw1 - "V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 12.2.08 via Google Checkout
oldroaddawg- "V" engraved & dimpled style radio knobs, and door pulls 12.3.08 via Google Checkout
Stealthctsvjjl - Dimple style radio knobs 12.4.08 via Google Checkout
Shredder -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 12.6.08 via Paypal

Brian A. Cox
President
Convergence Technologies

479.970.0101 / 253.660.3423 Fax
1406 Lands End PT N.
Russellville, AR 72802

#110 ·

I wanted to let you all know that I got the set that was on ebay. I could not be happier. Fit and finish is perfect. The V logo is much more subtle in person. They went on very easy. The old knobs did not want to let go and were a pain to remove. Pick up a set today.

#111 ·

FV(K!N@ Epic!

#116 ·

Were definitely going to some of everything in black. Unfortunately I cant say when. If you get enough people with this group I will set it up for you. Sea-V
PS I get 26 to 27 mpg Highway more like 17+ around town with Corsa exhaust & Volant CAI. And I dont baby it !!!! LOL.

#122 ·

I'm not sure I can PM...

That said, I would like to pay via Google checkout for both locks and dimpled knobs without logo. My email address is andrew(dot)stevens85(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks.

#124 ·

Got it and payment sent. Thanks. I can't wait.

If any mods stumble across my post, could you please remove my email address from my previous post. Not really a big deal either way, but if it's not too big of a hassle thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.