Billet door locks and v radio knobs group buy - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Billet door locks and v radio knobs group buy in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Good Morning Guys !!!! Just a quick note this morning. A special Thanks to Rob (rb1) and Brian ( ctsv154) ...
    Sea-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sport Wagon, Thunder Grey Recaro's, Sunroof

Re: Billet door handles and v radio knobs group buy

Good Morning Guys !!!!
    Just a quick note this morning. A special Thanks to Rob (rb1) and Brian ( ctsv154) for turning me on to this forum. Brian has volunteered to take orders and distribute the finished parts. That will help keep the prices low. Also I see from your posts that some of you already have some of these parts. Who is making them and what are some of their prices. Since I make these parts in my spare time I don't want to step on anyone's toes if they are members of this forum. Heck if the quality and prices are right I will buy them myself and save the trouble of making them.
    Have a great day talk to you all again soon !!! Sea-V

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

ok so who has the vendor badge

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

ok so who has pricing?
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

nxlr8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Platinum CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-V View Post
    Also I see from your posts that some of you already have some of these parts. Who is making them and what are some of their prices.
    No one is making them. The question should be "who made them"...

Lastss (Marty) made a run of them a while back...
    http://lastss.cadillacfaq.com/
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...available.html
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...knobs-etc.html

From all the reading and research I've done (as well as others, I'm sure)... the machining of the pieces is NOT the hard part, it's getting the finish to match the stock parts. Marty used Ano-Brite out of CA. (all included in the above posted links).

If you can match his quality and attention to detail, I'm SURE you'll score big with this crowd...

As I said before, I have some of Marty's parts in my car (as do others interested) and I would really want the "new" parts to match.

Hope this helps the cause!

Oh... and a BIG

shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

Quote Originally Posted by nxlr8 View Post
    As I said before, I have some of Marty's parts in my car (as do others interested) and I would really want the "new" parts to match.

Oh... and a BIG

Looking forward to seeing what other pieces you can produce.

OK Guys !!!!
    I took a chance on you guys wanting some of these Radio Knobs and Door Lock Pulls and became a "Authorized Vendor" today. Thanks for nice welcome and the feedback on who's made them before. Now for answer to the question you all want to know. When I make some more the "Price" of "Set's" for sale individually either on this forum or on E-bay will be as follows $40.00 per set of (2) for the Radio knobs, and $80.00 per set of (4) for the Door Lock Pulls. So for the mathimatically challenged That would be $2400.00 for 20 Set's of both or $20.00 per part. In the interest of getting as many of these parts into the hands of "V" lovers as possible for the "Group Buy" I will take 20% off the $2400.00 or $1920.00 for the (20) sets, that would be $32.00 per set of (2) for the Radio Knobs and $64.00 per set of (4) for the Door Lock Pulls or $16.00 per part for this group buy only. I already have the programs and tooling so I'm ready to go. Come on guys that's dirt cheap shop it around if you want I dont think you will find any better prices. I will make delivery of the parts within 30 day's of the final order on the group buy. Just so it's crystal clear to everyone these parts have NO!!! plating on them. I hand rub them with scotch-brite and hit them on a buffing wheel to burnish the finish a little. I do work with several different Platers and would be happy to look into it or maybe you guys already have one in mind. Plating of course would add to the cost. I hope you guys like the price and I hope to be hearing from some of you soon. Thanks. !!!
    Have a nice night
    Sea-V
    Peter Evans at CapeCodBillet.@comcast,net
    P.S. I will not be taking indivual orders on this group buy. You will need to contact Brian Cox at brian@squareplanet.com

thanks

ctsv154 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device

Hey I'm ctsv154 and I'm not Brian just to let everyone know. So dont pm trying to get ahold of him. Dont know his screen name, but his email is linked above.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by ctsv154 View Post
    Hey I'm ctsv154 and I'm not Brian ...
    Oops!
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

nxlr8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Platinum CTS-V

Any chance on getting the radio knobs WITHOUT the "V" emblem? Possibly with the dimple like the Lastss versions?

I'm not 100% sold on the radio knob look, but I know I don't like the V emblem... it would drive me insane every time it was not level

Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

Put me down for a set of those knobs. Price sounds good.

shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

email sent... the V logo on the radio knobs looks pimp...let me know when to Pay

hevnbnd is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I am Brian. Sorry about the mix up. Here is my contact info since I am new on here as well feel free to call, pm or email me. You can send money order, cashiers check, paypal or GOOGLE CHECKOUT. My paypal account email is bigb_16@hotmail.com. Also if you do not have paypal or hate it like me I can accept credit cards directly through Google Checkout WHICH IS WHAT I PREFER. Just let me know how you want to pay way and I will send you an invoice. If you pay via paypal or Google Checkout add on $5 more to cover fees. If you just want the one of the two items that is fine as well please add $5 more to split the two up since we will have to ship to two locations. With your payment please include the following:

NAME:
    Address:
    Phone:
    CadillacForums User Name:

Brian A. Cox
    President
    Convergence Technologies
    479.970.0101 / 253.660.3423 Fax
    1406 Lands End PT N.
    Russellville, AR 72802

will the real brian please stand up lol
    what is your real email addy?
    i'll edit it into Sea-V's post above. and if you're the storefront for these, i'll add your badge

Sorry for the name mix-up I'm new here. I'll get it straight soon (LOL). Now that I,m a Vendor I want to let everyone know that I made (10) set's of the Radio Knobs last weekend. (2) set's are already spoken for. (2) set's are plain they could be dimpled like the OEM ones Or evgraved with something else. that leaves (6) set's with the "V" logo still for sale. These are the last ones I'm going to make before the holidays so if you can't wait for the group buy
    or want some stocking stuffers for that special "V" lover these are it.
    the Price is $40.00 per set + $6.00 shipping. If I don't sell them here look for them on e-bay. Sorry again for the name mix-up
    Have a great day
    Sea-V
    Peter at CapeCodbillet@comcast.net

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.