Billet door locks and v radio knobs group buy - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Billet door locks and v radio knobs group buy in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; It's nice that there is alot of interest in this mod but if this seller doesn't become a vendor there ...
    shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

Re: Billet door handles and v radio knobs group buy

It's nice that there is alot of interest in this mod but if this seller doesn't become a vendor there will be never be a group buy...

So who is in contact with this eBay seller and can get him to commit to becoming a vendor and setting up a group buy??????

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Lock pulls might be good as long as they won't clash with my Momo.

The stock lock pulls are looking a bit nasty, actually. All scraped up.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

rb1
    rb1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V 2005 Black

Well I contacted the guy to let him know what kind of interest there was. I told him at the time there was maybe 15 or so interested in one or more items. But now it seems like 20 or so. He said 20 was the magic number, so I think we're there. He still hasn't given a ballpark price yet (I think it's because of his current ebay auctions) but he said he is a "V guy" so he will be reasonable. So why isn't he a member right?

I'll make sure he becomes a vender. What exactly do you have to do to become one?

dvd_supercaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): maggied platinum '05 V

sweet!

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    good luck setting it up.
    if you get the interest and decide to press on, you or the seller needs to be a supporting vendor
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rb1 View Post

I'll make sure he becomes a vender. What exactly do you have to do to become one?
    ^^^^
    already told ya how

rb1

Oh, sorry about that.

Sea-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sport Wagon, Thunder Grey Recaro's, Sunroof

Hi Guys !!!!
    I'm the Guy on E-bay with the billet alum Door lock pulls & Radio knobs. Thanks for the nice compliments on my work !!!
    Like I said on my E-bay listing I make these in my spare time. I'm not looking to make a killing on these. However just so everybody understands what you see on my E-bay ads and what I made for my own "V" is all that I've made so far. I think the stuff looks great in the car ( The door locks even sound better if you can believe that!!! ) the set screws are as far down on the lock as possible & the radio knobs with the "V" logos come in R.H. and L.H. so that the set screws are facing the inside of the car when the logos are horizontal. I think you guys will like this stuff. I will guarantee them 100% if you don't like them or the don't fit for some reason just send them back I will refund your money. I told "rb1" that at 20+ complete sets it's worth my while to tool up and run some more. I will run these parts in qty. for your group buy only, so if you want in on it now is the time. In order to keep the prices low the more people we can get the better I can do. When the time comes I will become a vendor. Also if one of you members is willing to act as an Administrator/Distributor and work with me I will give them a Free set !! of Lock Pulls and Radio knobs and any other new products that come out. Which brings me to the next subject feedback on new items. What would guys like to see the most? I'm thinking Center Armrest ends , A/C vent knobs , center caps for wheels with the "V" logo , Sunroof knob?
    Thanks again everybody !!!
    Have a great weekend
    Peter
    P.S.
    Because of the high response to my e-bay listing I went into the shop today and made 10 more sets of radio knobs 8 sets with the "V" logo and 2 plain sets. Since the group buy probably wont happen until after the Holidays look for them on E-bay if you have to a set for that special Holiday Gift !!!

DANM is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

very interested when they come available

ctsv154 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device

Hey Sea-V. I sent you a message on ebay about the armrest caps and told you about the forum. May not have been the first to mention the forum but its glad to see you come aboard. The parts you make look really good and it looks like you take pride in your work. Cant wait to see some prices for the group buy. Hey maybe Luke could send you one of his track wheels and maybe you could make some custom center caps for the uncapable wheel!!! Thanks again for joining and offering your time to help us all who really enjoy the V.

dqw1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Center caps with V logo.

hevnbnd is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I can't wait to see what all he can make. Your first run looks amazing. Sent you back an email Peter. Thanks Brian

MSOsr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 Thunder Gray CTS-V coupe and Raven Black 2007 SRX

Sunroof knob!

Mike (I have the others, but might buy the radio knobs anyway if the price is right)

nxlr8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Platinum CTS-V

I am interested in whatever you come up with...

Have the door locks and armrest caps now...

Sunroof knob would be nice...

It's the little things.. ya know?

rb1

Hey, welcome to the forum, Peter. Just let me know if you need any help in getting this thing off the ground. Hope it all works out.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

We've got volume numbers, i.e. 20+.

The eBay auction on the knobs is up to $48 with 16 bids and 2 days 11 hours to go and $77/$75 with 4h/1d 10h to go on the two sets of pulls.

Can we get pricing on this "group buy," or do we have to wait for the conclusion of these eBay auctions?

Finally, people have brought up a couple of other knobs as candidates for "aluminizing" ... anybody got any more ideas?

'05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.