Cadillac Owners Forum banner
81K views 325 replies 83 participants last post by  acv1081 
#1 ·
So there is a guy on ebay selling what look to be very good quality door locks and radio knobs. I asked him about discounted price on volume.

So who is interested?

Sorry, but he didn't tell me how much he was expecting but I think he is reasonable.

#58 · (Edited)
Re: Billet door handles and v radio knobs group buy

I am Brian. :) Sorry about the mix up. Here is my contact info since I am new on here as well feel free to call, pm or email me. You can send money order, cashiers check, paypal or GOOGLE CHECKOUT. My paypal account email is bigb_16@hotmail.com. Also if you do not have paypal or hate it like me I can accept credit cards directly through Google Checkout WHICH IS WHAT I PREFER. Just let me know how you want to pay way and I will send you an invoice. If you pay via paypal or Google Checkout add on $5 more to cover fees. If you just want the one of the two items that is fine as well please add $5 more to split the two up since we will have to ship to two locations. With your payment please include the following:

NAME:
Address:
Phone:
CadillacForums User Name:

Brian A. Cox
President
Convergence Technologies
479.970.0101 / 253.660.3423 Fax
1406 Lands End PT N.
Russellville, AR 72802

#61 ·

I am Brian. :) Sorry about the mix up. Here is my contact info since I am new on here as well feel free to call, pm or email me. You can send money order, cashiers check, paypal or GOOGLE CHECKOUT. My paypal account email is bigb_16@hotmail.com. Also if you do not have paypal or hate it like me I can accept credit cards directly through Google Checkout WHICH IS WHAT I PREFER. Just let me know how you want to pay way and I will send you an invoice. If you pay via paypal or Google Checkout add on $5 more to cover fees. If you just want the one of the two items that is fine as well please add $5 more to split the two up since we will have to ship to two locations. With your payment please include the following:

NAME:
Address:
Phone:
CadillacForums User Name:

Brian A. Cox
President
Convergence Technologies
479.970.0101 / 253.660.3423 Fax
1406 Lands End PT N.
Russellville, AR 72802
What about shipping?

What's my total for just 2 V knobs shipped to Canada? I'm ready to Paypal.

#60 ·

Sorry for the name mix-up I'm new here. I'll get it straight soon (LOL). Now that I,m a Vendor I want to let everyone know that I made (10) set's of the Radio Knobs last weekend. (2) set's are already spoken for. (2) set's are plain they could be dimpled like the OEM ones Or evgraved with something else. that leaves (6) set's with the "V" logo still for sale. These are the last ones I'm going to make before the holidays so if you can't wait for the group buy
or want some stocking stuffers for that special "V" lover these are it.
the Price is $40.00 per set + $6.00 shipping. If I don't sell them here look for them on e-bay. Sorry again for the name mix-up
Have a great day
Sea-V
Peter at CapeCodbillet@comcast.net

#64 ·

payment sent for me. Thanks Brian.

Looking forward to getting these!

-Matt

#66 ·

Okay... I'm 99% in on the "un-engraved" set of radio knobs...

What I'm concerned with is the matching to Lastss...

What is your "return policy"?
How will an un-plated knob hold up in time due to the constant touching of with oily fingers?

Hmmm...

#67 ·

Payment sent for two (2) Engraved Radio Knobs
and 4 Door Lock Pulls.

#71 ·

If they don't match, can we return them for a refund?

Mike
Absolutely. Peter is not in it to make alot of money as you can see by the prices. Just wanting to help out fellow Vs. I should have my set beginning of next week and can compare them to the set of locks that were previously sold on here. I have a set of them. Everything will ship out within 30 days once the group buy is finished possibly sooner as he is making some every weekend in his spare time. Tentatively we will set a close date on the group buy for 20th December so we need to get the 20 purchases or more by then. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks Brian

#73 ·

Paypal sent for a set of V radio knobs.

hevnbnd,
Is there anyway to get these shipped out sooner than the end of December??

#74 ·

Payment sent for both locks/knobs.

#75 ·

If I could get a PM with a shipping quote or total for Engraved knobs and Lock's to Canadian postal code T2Y5B8, thanks.

#77 ·

Any engraved knobs left?

#79 ·

Hi Guys
Thanks for the orders!!!!!. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. For those of you who might not be aware these Knobs & Lock pulls are uncoated hand buffed finishes ( which I think looks great and is easy to maintain). Quite a few of you expressed an interest in anodizing and trying to match the stuff you already have. I believe some of you mentioned a guy named "Marty" who used to make these Knobs & Pulls. If anybody knows how to reach him maybe we could get his input. I want to make sure everybody gets the finishes they want. So I spoke to one of our Platers on Wed, He gave me some color chips ( See my photo album). There is a ("Core or Batch") charge of anywhere from $70.00 to $120.00 depending on the Plater. I'm going to see him Mon. so I will have more firm prices then. I suggest that those of you who want some type of anodizing get together and decide what you want ( probably two colors like Clear & Black ). I will be happy to arrange this for you guys and we will adjust the price accordingly depending on how many batches. For those of you who are OK with the uncoated look we will ship as soon as avail. Right now I have (5) sets of knobs with the "V" logo and (2) plain sets ready if anybody wants them uncoated. I will Keep you all posted on my progress. I hope everybody Had a Happy Thanksgiving !!!!.
Peter

#87 · (Edited)

Hello all, again.. I sent the drawings of all of this stuff to someone on the forum. Rob Z. I can send them to sea v if needed. The locks are difficult to make and I bagged doing them as it was too expensive coupled with the plating. The pickeling process or frost annodize is called 'bright dip'. It took me months to find someone that would dup the door handle finish. Only ano-brite in california could do it. I tried a few others but didnt have the quality. THey also have to be mirror polished first.I also made 2 console rails that were only on my car as they were a major PIA. Any questions, let me know. I sold the last of the armrest caps on e bay.

Just an FYI for all and to set the history straight. :alchi:
I did the knob, vent and door locks.
The first forum Tee shirts.
Sponsored the bitch session to GM on the crap aluminum diff (to no avail)
Developed the fiberglass cowl hood with Jimmy Cox at fiberglass trends (and he charged me full price too).
Pinion diff reinforcement ring
UUC shifter and the urethane bushings. A la Rob at UUC. (I see they are still as slow as molasses).
Dual ashtray gage pod retro
Might be some other stuff I dont remember....
Right now Im waiting on the CTSV coupe.....:shhh:

lasstss@verizon.net

Hi Guys
Thanks for the orders!!!!!. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. For those of you who might not be aware these Knobs & Lock pulls are uncoated hand buffed finishes ( which I think looks great and is easy to maintain). Quite a few of you expressed an interest in anodizing and trying to match the stuff you already have. I believe some of you mentioned a guy named "Marty" who used to make these Knobs & Pulls. If anybody knows how to reach him maybe we could get his input. I want to make sure everybody gets the finishes they want. So I spoke to one of our Platers on Wed, He gave me some color chips ( See my photo album). There is a ("Core or Batch") charge of anywhere from $70.00 to $120.00 depending on the Plater. I'm going to see him Mon. so I will have more firm prices then. I suggest that those of you who want some type of anodizing get together and decide what you want ( probably two colors like Clear & Black ). I will be happy to arrange this for you guys and we will adjust the price accordingly depending on how many batches. For those of you who are OK with the uncoated look we will ship as soon as avail. Right now I have (5) sets of knobs with the "V" logo and (2) plain sets ready if anybody wants them uncoated. I will Keep you all posted on my progress. I hope everybody Had a Happy Thanksgiving !!!!.
Peter

#84 ·

Did you get my payment sent for both locks/knobs w/ "v" engraved and uncoated? (mi_den_31@yahoo.com)

#88 ·

:bows::bows:Hi lasstss !!!
Thanks for your post. You sound like a busy man !!!! I appreciate your input on the finishing, that should really help the Guys. On a personal note any drawings or information that you think might be important would be greatly welcomed, I can read just about any drawing format on my work computer. capecodbillet@comcast.net
Like I've told the guys in my posts I do these parts as a sideline. I manage the CNC dept of a small machine shophttp://richardsdesign.net It's more for the love of the car then to make money.:cookoo::cookoo:. I hope to hear more from you in the future.
Thanks Again
Sea -V (Peter):burn::burn:

#91 · (Edited)

Ok, Back from Thanksgiving and feeling very full. Below is an updated list of payments. Please let me know if I missed you or got you down for the wrong style. They will go out in the order payment received as we get them made up and I will post on here the tracking numbers for them as I get them. Also guys do me a favor and INCLUDE YOUR CadillacForums USER NAME w/ your payment.

Payment received from:

c4ss -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal
tweeter81 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal
cvettr/cts-v -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
shadybx7 -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
Den_93 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.25.08 via Paypal
Michael O'Neal - msosr@...com(What is your User Name) -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
Jon -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
tdyguy2k -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.26.08 via Google Checkout
04vman -Dimple style radio knobs 11.29.08 via Paypal

#92 ·

Ok, Back from Thanksgiving and feeling very full. Below is an updated list of payments. Please let me know if I missed you or got you down for the wrong style. They will go out in the order payment received as we get them made up and I will post on here the tracking numbers for them as I get them. Also guys do me a favor and INCLUDE YOUR CadillacForums USER NAME w/ your payment.

Payment received from:

c4ss -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal
tweeter81 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal
cvettr/cts-v -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
shadybx7 -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
Den_93 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.25.08 via Paypal
Michael O'Neal - msosr@...com(What is your User Name) -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via PaypalJon -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal
tdyguy2k -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.26.08 via Google Checkout
04vman -Dimple style radio knobs 11.29.08 via Paypal
User name is MSOsr

#93 ·

So I am new to the forum and new to owning a CTS-V. I really like the radio knobs and would love to get some, but I would like to be able to order them from ebay if at all possible so I can get them as soon as possible. If anyone has the link to them on ebay I would love to have it!!! Thank you for your help!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.