Billet door locks and v radio knobs group buy - Page 15
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Billet door locks and v radio knobs group buy in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Those look great!...
    stuckey is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Re: Billet door handles and v radio knobs group buy

Those look great!

justin311 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Those are sharp!!! GOTTA HAVE EM!!!

MescalVto is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Looking at the latest pics I am thinking that the lock pulls look better in silver to match the other door hardware, while the radio knobs in black may be a better look so as to not draw your gaze to them as much as the silver ones . . . May be looking to trade my silver radio knobs from the last group buy for black when available . . . anyway it all looks better than the stock peely plastic junk - way to go Sea-V!!

Sea-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sport Wagon, Thunder Grey Recaro's, Sunroof

Hello Again Everyone !!!!
    I spoke with Brian ( hevnbnd ) again today and he said everything has shipped for this "First Group Buy". I would like to take this opportunity to Publicly Thank Brian there is no way we could have kept the prices so low without him. He's the "Man" He hasn't even had time to put his new Corsa on his new "V" I would also like to Thank Everyone else for Buying my stuff. I hope you guys like it I think it came out great !!! If anyone any technical issues or install questions e-mail or call ME !!!!! NOT !!! Brian. If you haven't received your order by now call me or Brian and we'll look into it. Finally I'd like to try to CLOSE THIS THREAD !!!! because the "First Group Buy" is OFICALLY OVER !!!!! I started a new thread at the beginning of this year, I'm sure most of you have seen it ( Billet Radio Knob & Door lock Pulls Update ) I will keep everyone updated there about the Black Knobs and A/C Vent Knob Covers. In going there right now and post some pics of the Black Radio Knobs I installed in my car today. Go check it out I think they look awesome !!!

bobk469101 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 cts-v

hello i have just taken delivery of my 2010 cts-v as well as a 2010 gmc denali pick-up can you send me some pictures of the products you offer as well as some info on a group buy threw the caddillac owners group? thanks bob my email is bobk469101@aol.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-V View Post
    Hi Guys !!!!
    I'm the Guy on E-bay with the billet alum Door lock pulls & Radio knobs. Thanks for the nice compliments on my work !!!
    Like I said on my E-bay listing I make these in my spare time. I'm not looking to make a killing on these. However just so everybody understands what you see on my E-bay ads and what I made for my own "V" is all that I've made so far. I think the stuff looks great in the car ( The door locks even sound better if you can believe that!!! ) the set screws are as far down on the lock as possible & the radio knobs with the "V" logos come in R.H. and L.H. so that the set screws are facing the inside of the car when the logos are horizontal. I think you guys will like this stuff. I will guarantee them 100% if you don't like them or the don't fit for some reason just send them back I will refund your money. I told "rb1" that at 20+ complete sets it's worth my while to tool up and run some more. I will run these parts in qty. for your group buy only, so if you want in on it now is the time. In order to keep the prices low the more people we can get the better I can do. When the time comes I will become a vendor. Also if one of you members is willing to act as an Administrator/Distributor and work with me I will give them a Free set !! of Lock Pulls and Radio knobs and any other new products that come out. Which brings me to the next subject feedback on new items. What would guys like to see the most? I'm thinking Center Armrest ends , A/C vent knobs , center caps for wheels with the "V" logo , Sunroof knob?
    Thanks again everybody !!!
    Have a great weekend
    Peter
    P.S.
    Because of the high response to my e-bay listing I went into the shop today and made 10 more sets of radio knobs 8 sets with the "V" logo and 2 plain sets. Since the group buy probably wont happen until after the Holidays look for them on E-bay if you have to a set for that special Holiday Gift !!!

Nasty93 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

i want

c4ss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, Black

I don't think he makes these anymore...

shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

Yup. You have to pick them up used if anyone ever sells. These really dress up the cabin. Less rubbermade more cadi

JD03Cobra is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

I have the radio and vent aluminum knobs, anodized black with the V symbols etched in! No way am I giving them up. Sea-V may make another batch...you never know.

V's-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Yep, I'm interested keep me posted.

V's-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Im interested in the locks, radio knobs , and A/C knobs. How do I go about ordering these?

i think the point we were trying to make was that Sea v has moved on.. He sold his V1 and is now enjoying a V2. try to find his contact info in this thread.. good luck new modders...
    most people who see my interior think everything is stock.

c4ss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, Black

How come you did all your pedals except the gas pedal?

Just realized that.

Quote Originally Posted by c4ss View Post
    How come you did all your pedals except the gas pedal?

Just realized that.
    a secret of speed and aerodynamics my friend....

i installed the pedal the next day... these pics are mad oooold

verywhitedevil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V

if they ever come around again, jump on it. I have the radio & a/c knobs and door locks and armrest endcaps. Love them. Looks factory.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.