Billet door locks and v radio knobs group buy - Page 12
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Billet door locks and v radio knobs group buy in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by tweeter81 I am interested in the AC Vent Knobs. This will be a great way to really ...
    Sea-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sport Wagon, Thunder Grey Recaro's, Sunroof

Re: Billet door handles and v radio knobs group buy

Quote Originally Posted by tweeter81 View Post
    I am interested in the AC Vent Knobs. This will be a great way to really tie all of the knobs together for a really nicely matched, factory look.

P.S. I haven't received the Radio Knobs yet, but I am sure I will be 100% pleased with the final product.
    Hi tweeter81
    Thanks for your interest
    I think you ordered Radio Knobs & Door Pulls. Brian was going to wait until the door lock pulls were done and ship them both together. I cant speak for Brian on the shipping so if you want to know the status concact him.
    Sea-V

tweeter81 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-V View Post
    Hi tweeter81
    Thanks for your interest
    I think you ordered Radio Knobs & Door Pulls. Brian was going to wait until the door lock pulls were done and ship them both together. I cant speak for Brian on the shipping so if you want to know the status concact him.
    Sea-V
    That is cool with me, and in fact, I would prefer it that way and I am in now hurry to get all the pieces. Less chance of something getting lost in the mail if everything is shipped together.

tweeter81 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by tweeter81 View Post
    That is cool with me, and in fact, I would prefer it that way and I am in now hurry to get all the pieces. Less chance of something getting lost in the mail if everything is shipped together.
    Oops, I meant to say "not" in a hurry.

04vman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

As soon as a set of anodized, dimpled, radio knobs and the sunroof become available, i'm in!

MSOsr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 Thunder Gray CTS-V coupe and Raven Black 2007 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-V View Post

Hi Everyone!!
    Well It's Dec21st. and In case you missed it in my previous posts ( The Group Buy is Over !!!! ). Those of you who just ordered the Radio Knobs, the first batch should be arriving soon. I will get the final #'s from Brian on the rest of the orders soon, and as stated I will have everything done within 30 days.. Thanks for all your orders and you patience ( I'm one guy doing this in my spare time ). I hope you guys like the stuff. So far the feedback has been very positive. But in the real world you cant please everybody and I realize some of you are trying to match other accessories so if for any reason you don't like the items please contact me Peter ( Not Brian !!!! ) at capecodbillet@comcast.net or PM (Sea-V) here on the forum.

That being said there "Will" be more group buys on the forum here so stay tuned. First up will be A/C vent knobs. Any Interest? I've already done a test run see the pics in my profile photo album. I've also done a little R&D on the sun roof knob it looks doable but how much would you be willing to pay is the question ? And of course I really want to try some Radio/Nav buttons.

Also to you guys that are interested in "Black" coated knobs. I had a face to face with one of our best Platers he recommended a process that we use a lot on Alum. oceanographic equipment. It's called "Hard-coat Anodizing "
    it is an actual build-up process .001 to .002 thick is very durable and looks good too!! ( I will post some pics of coated pieces so you can see ) It's $90.00 per batch so that shouldn't add to much to the final cost. I left one set of "V" logo Radio knobs with him for a test run.

The last thing I wanted to mention today is that I got into this "Group Buy " here because of my listings on e-bay and was a little unprepared for the great response that I got here on the forum. I will run future "Group Buys" a little differently. Since I know that there is interest here on the forum I will make the parts first and have them coated or not and offer them to you guys at a special price for a limited time and what guys you don't buy will end up on e-bay.( essentially the reverse of what I just did DOHHHH !!! ) That way there is no waiting around for me to make the parts in the future ( I hate waiting too !!! ).

So if I haven't lost you with my long post by now I just want to wish everyone a Happy Healthy Joyful Holiday Season !!!!
    Thanks Everyone
    Peter ( Sea-V )

If we like the looks of the black anodized knobs, can we send our unused uncoated knobs back to you for a switch (with the additional cost for the process, of course)?

Mike

TexasV is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I'm in for a full black anodized set when they are available - door locks, A/C Knobs, Sunroof knob, and Radio buttons, and Vlogo Radio knobs. I am willing to pay seperate shipping or what ever is easiest.

TexasV is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I am just glad we have peolple like Sea-V and hevnbnd out there that are willing to pick up the slack where Cadillac didn't provide quality pieces to begin with, and provide us with upgraded parts that were more like standard issue 50 something yrs ago...way back when Cadillac was a premium brand. Thanks go to both of you for your efforts thus far and in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by MSOsr View Post
    If we like the looks of the black anodized knobs, can we send our unused uncoated knobs back to you for a switch (with the additional cost for the process, of course)?

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasV View Post
    I am just glad we have peolple like Sea-V and hevnbnd out there that are willing to pick up the slack where Cadillac didn't provide quality pieces to begin with, and provide us with upgraded parts that were more like standard issue 50 something yrs ago...way back when Cadillac was a premium brand. Thanks go to both of you for your efforts thus far and in the future!

Thanks TexasV
    We appreciate it.

To answer your question "MSOsr". That was my plan. To offer a reasonable exchange for the guys that want black. It may take awhile for everybody to get the finishes they want but I'm sure we'll get it all straightened out. In the mean time Thanks for your patience guys

CadzillaTN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

this thread is zig zagging like a 3 eyed dog in a hubcap factory. can we get a new thread going when the black knobs are made?

Quote Originally Posted by CadzillaTN View Post
    this thread is zig zagging like a 3 eyed dog in a hubcap factory. can we get a new thread going when the black knobs are made?
    Good one!!! Cadzilla
    Ya all new "Group Buys" will have a new thread

shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

Got my knobs (thanks Sea-V and hevnbnd) and figured i would post some pics for the guys who have LastSS' knobs and wanted to know if the finishes match.

I think its a great match, They are are a quality pieces and the set-screws/Allen key are included. You can barely tell the difference between the oem finish and these V knobs..Great group buy.. heres a few comparison pics for anyone who was on the fence

gotta love the peeling oem radio finish..

Civardi is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 V Raven

Those buttons look all to familiar.

CadzillaTN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

man if we could get the nav buttons too.......................screw the backlights.

for knobs, I like the factory style 1st, vlogo 2nd, and plain 3rd. Ill take any of the 3. HOWEVER> I would like the knob to be about 1/8-1/4 inch longer than stock...anyone else? just a thought.

im sold already

hevnbnd is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I have shipped all the radio knobs out to peeps that just bought the knobs via USPS Priority. The rest will go out when the locks are finished and I receive them. I will post all the tracking numbers on here. It is a PIA to find that many little boxes. I hope everyone has got them thus far and loves them. I know I do.

Updated the list of people who have purchased.

Payment received from:

c4ss -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal -0103 8555 7496 3922 0289
    tweeter81 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.24.08 via Paypal
    cvettr/cts-v -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal -0103 8555 7496 6019 1800
    shadybx7 -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal -0103 8555 7496 4970 6049
    Den_93 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.25.08 via Paypal
    MSOsr -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal -0103 8555 7496 2873 4520
    Jon -"V" engraved radio knobs 11.25.08 via Paypal -SHIPPED CANADIAN POST
    tdyguy2k -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 11.26.08 via Google Checkout
    04vman -Dimple style radio knobs 11.29.08 via Paypal -0103 8555 7496 0776 3008
    MescalVto -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 12.1.08 via Paypal
    dqw1 -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 12.2.08 via Google Checkout
    oldroaddawg -"V" engraved & Dimple radio knobs and door pulls 12.3.08 via Google Checkout
    Stealthctsvjjl -dimple radio knobs 12.4.08 via Google Checkout -0103 8555 7496 1824 8761
    Shredder -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 12.6.08 via Paypal
    Branland -"V" engraved radio knobs 12.7.08 via Google Checkout 0103 8555 7495 8679 1481
    Grendel_Blitz -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 12.10.08 via Google Checkout
    UnsafeAtAnySpd -dimple radio knobs and door pulls 12.11.08 via Google Checkout
    Slywun -"V" engraved radio knobs and door pulls 12.15.08 via Paypal
    Branland -door pulls 12.12.08 via Google Checkout
    Rollin Black -"V" engraved radio knobs 12.20.08 via Paypal 0103 8555 7496 6372 4883

Brian A. Cox
    President
    Convergence Technologies
    479.970.0101 / 253.660.3423 Fax
    1406 Lands End PT N.
    Russellville, AR 72802

Civardi is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 V Raven

I got some really kick ass A/C knobs today. Thanks for the hookup. They fit perfect nice and snug. Tight enough to stay on but loose enough to come right off.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.