Cadillac Owners Forum banner
81K views 325 replies 83 participants last post by  acv1081 
#1 ·
So there is a guy on ebay selling what look to be very good quality door locks and radio knobs. I asked him about discounted price on volume.

So who is interested?

Sorry, but he didn't tell me how much he was expecting but I think he is reasonable.

#303 ·
May I ask another stupid question? How do the OEM knobs come off? I don't see any set screws on mine.

#309 ·
I just got my black V radio knobs. I gotta say dealing with Sea-V has been a pleasure! He PM'ed me the same day I paypaled him, gave me a tracking # and got them as promised. These things are TOP NOTCH man, props for making them available to the community once more! They installed in 2 minutes and REALLY spruce up the interior. My old knobs had 1 or 2 knicks in them so it is a much needed improvement for me.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

#311 ·
Sea-V, I sent an e-mail but never got a reply (spam maybe). So, I've copied it here:

Hi,

I saw your post on the forums. I just purchased a 2006 Cadillac CTS
and one of the radio knobs has lost some of the pain (the large power,
volume one).

Do you still make replacement ones, and if so do you have
prices/options? I'd also require (and pay for) shipping to the UK.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Luke

#313 ·
I only have silver V-logo Radio Knobs left. I've sold out of black Radio Knobs. I do still have some silver and black A/C vent knob covers and silver V-logo Door lock pulls. My paypal and e-mail is capecodbillet@comcast.net. Drop me a note if you need more info on what's available
Sorry I didn't get back to you Luke ( thedounut ) I must have missed your e-mail let me know if your still interested. I will check on shipping to the UK if you are.
Thanks Again for all the orders Guys
Peter

#321 ·
Grendel_Blitz said:
BUMP - BUMP - BUMP

Hey gang, been a looong time but am selling my billet pulls and V engraved radio knobs.
Still packed the way I purchased them - never installed.
Picked them up back in 12/11.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Grendel_Blitz \m/

----------

My bad - picked em up in 12/08 (Derr.....)

----------

BTW - they are both aluminum color (silver)
How much? PM me the details, please?

#323 ·
you lo0ve those chintzy modifications :D:D:D:halo:

#325 ·
Looking for $130 for the knobs and pulls.

I also have a set of smoked fog lenses that "YourGMSolutions" sold back on '08. Never got around to installing them. They are the best custom smoked lenses made and he stopped selling them soon after I picked 'em up in 11/08. Paid $60 for them.

Let me know if anything is of interest before I post back to the thread. PM if interested in any or all.

Thanks! ~ Matt (Grendel_Blitz)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.