Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Matte Black Stripes on hood and trunk...

33K views 45 replies 27 participants last post by  branland 
#1 ·
i remember a while ago seeing a picture on here of a black V with flat black painted on the sides of the hood and trunk... i've searched all nite for this and cant seem to find it... i want to know if anyone has it done or has the pics stored and can post them, because i am thinking of doing it to my V... or i was thinking of having the whole car wrapped in matte black vinyl...

maybe someone can help me and photoshop a flat black V with flat black stock wheels...

thanks

#3 ·
I was thinking along the lines of a wrap making the body look like it was assembled from riveted plates and some steam piping here and there coming out of the fenders and hood, etc. with flames off the nose. :cookoo:

#4 ·
thats my buddies old V that he wrecked... hit him up at ls1tech.. i think his name is Silverado500SS or somethin like that.. he had a wicked z06 and now drives a SRT8 jeep

#5 ·
Yea i Came to the conclusion today! i am doing the whole car in flat black with 19" 360 forged mesh10 wheels... matte black centers and gloss black lip!!!

i need a photo shop to see how f'in bad it will look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
i google image searched matte black cts and one came up with some ugly wheels...GOD I WANT MY SHIT FLAT BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 ·
Not exactly stripes...but still cool.

Someone should photoshop some matte black stripes on a blacked out V. :D

#9 ·
...and with that, I have my new desktop background!

The satin black looks awesome! The paint on my 05 is too clean and scratch free to go the low gloss route just yet. Maybe after another ten years of wear and tear.

Who makes the overfenders? I have seen a few cars that have them, but I haven't seen them for sale anywhere.

#10 ·
Who makes the overfenders? I have seen a few cars that have them, but I haven't seen them for sale anywhere.
Specter werks makes them.

#14 ·
'Murdered' looks damn mean, but I would want to see it in person before I committed. Here's a C6Z, looks awesome, but they did the rims in gloss (for contrast?):

#16 ·
AHHHH ALL THESE DAMN FLAT BLACK CARS!!!! I WANT That!!!! anyone know of any good places that will do vinyl wrapping? im in so Jersey so it will need to be pretty close to me!!!!

#17 ·
The one was from PA, that can't be too far. Def looked serious. Inquire at Unique Auto in Staten Island if you want a professional job, or atleast cost.

#24 ·
I want to incorporate some flat black into my ride too....not the whole thing (surely can't afford that). Maybe a Huge flat black V emblem down the side like the V race cars (but not in color, just flat black).

#26 ·
Now I normally dont like the whole sticker thing but that might actually look bad ass on a lowered v with some bad ass wheels and other goodies. I would really like to see it. I'm just not brave enough to be the pioneer!

#28 ·
any reason to still have orange sidemarkers on that satin V?

#30 ·
tooooooo much. much cheaper to sand the factory clear you have now with 800, then shoot it with Matte Clear. thats what i am doing. just waiting on damn step-bro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.