Selling some OEM parts from my 2013 ATS. I'll include as much detail as possible next to each item, below. The prices listed are OBO and do not include shipping. I am willing to do a local meetup if you live in the Metro Detroit area.
- ($500) 4x OEM Michelin Primacy MXM4 run-flats. The car has 8k miles on it. One tire was just replaced about 500 miles ago (pothole!!). Tread depth measures 9/32, 8/32, 8/32, 7.5/32 (Brand new, tires are about $190-225 each)
- ($125) OEM grille assembly. This grille is about an 8/10 condition. It has a very small stress mark on the bottom right piece. If you have a damaged grille and don't want to spend $500-600 to replace it, this one is for you. If you're super anal about it being 110% perfect, you probably don't want this one. It looks perfect until you're about a foot from it.
- ($75) OEM rear high mount brake light (trunk brake light). This light assembly is about perfect, but does have a very small abrasion on the top left side. It's not a crack, but looks like a rock chip.
- ($120) OEM passenger front door glass. It's in great condition, but has 3 grain of sand sized specs on the outside. It was professionally uninstalled.
- ($35) Passenger front door reveal molding (chrome strip that goes above the window on the door). This molding has a very small scuff on the leading edge. I included it in the photos. Unless you're looking for a piece in 100% perfect condition, I'd say 95% of people wouldn't notice/don't care. Again, that's why I'm selling cheaply!
All prices listed are negotiable. I really would like to get this stuff out of my garage--please help make that possible! :) If you need further indication of my reputability, I go by "macvangelist" on g8board as well. I've bought and sold many items while a memeber of my prior group of friends.