Bought these off a D3 show car, was told there were less than 1K on both. The only thing needed is a mag ride delete.
The coilovers are 2500 new.
KW Variant 3 Adjustable Coilover Suspension System
For 2009 CTS-V Sedan, Coupe and Sport Wagon
|The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
• Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
• Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
• Individual height adjustment
• German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
• High-quality components for long life
• Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
• Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
• 14- level adjustable compression damping
• Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
The HLS is 3599 new.
KW HLS (Hydraulic Lift System)
The HLS provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of up to 45 mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties such as speed bumps, road construction, etc. KW HLS is available as vehicle specific solution or individual conversion kit depending on the car model.
HLS is available in two different versions: HLS 2 which is fitted to the front axle and HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axle and allows lifting the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring. The advantage of a hydraulic system is that there is no compression (motion) of the extended cylinder unit (resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement) while driving.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily
- Available as complete kit including KW coilover kit or as conversion kit
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or
by an optional remote, thereby eliminating any need for interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50 mph)
- Fast lifting – maximum lift occurs within 4-5 seconds when using HLS 2
- High-quality cylinder unit with durable aluminum construction
- Sealed unit for corrosion and dirt resistance
Depending on the car type and model, KW HLS is either available as a vehicle-specific solution or as a conversion kit for KW or OEM coilover kits. KW HLS kit may utilize existing springs, or provide springs (depending on application) all associated hardware, hydraulic cylinder and control unit.
Here is a video showing the HLS.
looking for 3K