I sold my CTS-V a few weeks ago and am working on cleaning up the "left overs." Let me know what you want. I will only ship via USPS or Deutsche Post. I can ship to your US zip code for the cost of shipping something from New York, NY. I am absolutely open to offers, so make me one if you want something. I don't know what stuff is worth anymore.
1. Brand New Accessory Wheel. $500. I bought this to replace one of my accessory wheels after I put it into a curb. I ended up getting the wheel I damaged fixed, and they did such a good job I never bothered changing it out. I paid $500 and change for this about 2 years ago, and it's never been out of the box.
2. Front/Rear FE4 Struts. $400. Took these off the car when it had around 50K miles and replaced them with FG2's. They worked fine then, and have been in storage for about 18 months.
3. Passenger Mirror. $30. It works fine. The housing has deep scratches. You could repaint it and have a nice mirror, or you could steal the mechanics of it and put it in your housing.
4. 2 UPF44 Oil Filters. $8 for both. The best oil filter you can get for the CTS-V.
5. Front air splitter thing. $70. I lost mine on the Autobahn driving 140mph, and bought this replacement. I was never able to find the correct fasteners to mount it, so I never installed it. New in the box.
6. 4 Black Cadillac wheel inserts. $90. I think these were something like $60 each. Brand new.
7. Stock shifter. $50. I pulled this to replace it with a UUC. Is this a fair price? I don't know.
8. Outer tierod end, RH. $20. Brand new.
9. US-size Front License Plate Bracket. $10. Used, but fine.
10. Stock high beams. Free to whoever buys something and wants them first.