Let me try and hit the basics, but please ask anything that I may have forgotten to add or was vague on. The new ESV is here, the 05 ESV needs to leave my driveway! Or buy my '99 GMS Suburban K2500 DIESEL! Both need to go.
Classic Black and Tan! Black exterior with tan leather interior. Good factory floor mats. No "excessive wear" items.
162,403 miles, 90% interstate/highway easy miles. Oil changed promptly per the computer calculation, yes the car tells you when to change the oil. I have always used Pennzoil 5W-30 with a quality WIX or Purolator filter. Does not burn or loose any oil. On my I-66 commute this week I have been getting 17MPG per the trip computer, not bad for 345 HP! I've tried my best not to run over too many Priuss or Civics spec cars. :)
345HP 6.0 LS all aluminum v-8 engine with AWD. Amazingly quick for a large vehicle. Transmission replaced last year with a Jasper unit. Apparently a lifetime warranty on it. New brake pads Duralast Max ceramic all around last week. Two new Duralast front rotors. These are premium pads and are just as good as the Hawk SUV pads, probably a rebranding thing. Newer premium Continental tires with Counteract Balancing Beads system (never balance a tire again and no external weights) . I do not buy el cheapo tires. 90 % left on these. These are the ECO rated low rolling resistance tires. Newer starter and battery... Starter was replaced unnecessarily due to a bad battery diagnosis from repair shop. A week later the battery literally killed itself. Radiator and Dex-Cool replaced around 100,000. Other than that, normal preventive maintenance as needed.
Since it is an Escalade, it is loaded with all the gadgets you can imagine. Roof, DVD, Navigation, Bose, heated front and rear seats, HID headlights, memory seats, 3 zone auto climate control, leather all over the place, etc!
Weather Tech vent guards. I put these on all my vehicles! They are great for venting on hot days or just a crack when rolling down the road. Completely removable if you want - no tape or glue.
Stock everything. Non-smoker vehicle.
This has been a mommy-mobile so the interior has the normal children wear in the rear seating areas. No gross milk stuff though as the kids are older. Granted the wife has the car cleaned about every two weeks at the local wash joint, so it is regularly washed and vacuumed.
- The rear passenger ride height sensor is busted. Easy access and is the same GM part as any SUV. It just never hurt anything IMO besides an idiot light at start up.
- The oil pressure sender gave up two weeks ago and now reads 80 PSI on the dash gauge. Probably a simple sender fix, I haven't had time to look at it.
- A couple plasticy bits are broken here and there. Normal fare for GM.
- Very slow leak in the windshield wiper fluid bottle. I think from the wiper fluid level sensor hole! Never bothered to fix it as fluid is cheap.
- The rear bumper has a bump in the drivers side due to someone backing into the ESV at a restaurant. Not bad enough to justify a replacement bumper in our opinion, but if looks are important you will want to replace it.
- Repaired but probably on a CarFax will be that a deer literally ran into the drivers door. This necessitated a repair to the door through the insurance company. I have no idea what CarFax would enter for that event, but I imagine some repair will be listed.
Overall we are pricing this to move! We took the KBB "FAIR" value and went a little lower, due to the rear bumper.
$11,000 come and get it quick! Clean and clear title in hand. At this price why settle for a Suburban, Yukon, Navigator, or Denali? Get the look and loaded options for the same price!
Pictures are on PhotoBucket. Note the car is not clean in theses photos. A proper detail would make it really shine! (FWIW the center armrest and floor matts did not photo well, they are much cleaner in real life.)
http://s844.beta.photobucket.com/user/apillowtype2/library/2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV
As for location, I live in Warrenton, but can also meet you in Springfield or surrounding areas for lunch or after work since I work in that area. I'm pretty flexible.
Call or text Adrian at: 7 Oh 3 - 6 Oh 9 - 2642
Willing to consider trades /- $ for a '04-'07 Cadillac CTS-V!!!
Please no spam. I do not want to buy a village in Kenya... Or trust your uncles Millions stuck in Dubai... Granted I would take a box full of Krugerrands!