Have a beautiful classic 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible for sale. I have two convertibles right now and my wife wants to park in the garage so I need to sell one because these cars should never be left outside.
Car has cruise control (rare option), power windows, power brakes, power steering, power seats, power top, power antenna - all working.
The car runs really well with a very strong engine. Almost everything on the car works, with the exception of the AC and Heater. There are a few scratches which will need to be touched up to make her look her best, and a broken headlight housing which I have a replacement for.
I have been taking the car out for a drive about every two weeks to stretch her legs and ensure she doesn't sit very long, and it starts up every time without any issues.
It gets a lot of attention everywhere it goes with people waving, giving thumbs up, and honking their horns. Almost every time it goes out for a drive, someone honks or makes a comment.
- Engine runs very strong and reliable.
- All four new tires.
- Replaced stock distributor with a newer HEI distributor to avoid the condenser or points. Starts right up every time, even after sitting for several weeks.
- Had timing chain replaced for smooth running engine.
- Convertible top works
- All windows work
- Radio works and has AM/FM
- Power antenna works
- Dash lights, interior lights, head lights, high beams - all work
- Have the boot for the top in the trunk.
- Tight steering.
- Few scratches that need to be touched up. I like to stay original as much as I can as I enjoy the character.
- Driver side headlight housing was damaged in a past life, have a replacement that is not a color match, but would go with the car in case someone wants to replace it.
- The top has a small surface tear on the back passenger side. It would not leak water or even sun light, just a cosmetic tear.
Please contact with any questions or if you'd like to see the car. Call or text me: 614-259-7267 ask for Adam.