Name: Rob Deal
Location: Granite Falls, NC (28630)
Means of Contact (PM? Email? Phone?): PM here, Email @ roberthd81ATgmailDOTcom, text/call @ 828-51four-0000 (yes..that's correct)
Title Type: Clear
Long story short...I bought this CTSV a few months back, have enjoyed it, but just found out the Fiance is preggo, so we have a few short months to get out of our apartment and into a house...so, toys are going.
This is an all option car, with a sliding sun room, hid low beams, and factory upgraded FG2 suspension. Mods are as listed:
1. BMR antiwheel hop kit
2. BMR pinion brace
3. Revshift trans mount insert
4. 54inches custom shifter with jeg's aluminum shift knob (have stock as well)
5. Creative steel linkage bushings
6. Plastidip grills, kept the chrome surround
7. CAGS delete
8. EBC yellow pads with dimpled/slotted rotors
9. Some sort of aftermarket spoiler...not sure of brand, but it looks pretty good and was painted very nice and matches the car perfectly.
The diff bushing is bad, but I have a reshift 95a bushing and CS diff block sitting here...just haven't had time to install due to job and family commitments.
The arm rest came broke, as most are, and it's been fixed with some stainless bolts/washers. I was planning on swapping to a regular CTS armrest..but have never gotten around to doing so.
The car has a lien with Pentagon Federal Credit Union (1.9% interest...great place to go for a loan) and will be paid off upon purchase. I'm asking $16,500, but feel free to make offers.