2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver—Bought in 2010 for just over 72K with tax out the door. Every Single Option Available from the Dealer, Plus due to having an good friend as the service manager at the dealer who hooks me up with whatever I want, I have a brand new ENTIRE blower package, upper, lower and snout, Also brand new Recaro seats, and a brand new Suede Steering wheel. My car looks like it’s off the showroom Floor. There is not a single scratch, or a single stone chip on this car. Its absolutely PERFECT!
Call or text Mike 586-260-6646
Car has NEVER seen a rain drop, Driven on Sunny Clear Days. Excellent drivability, Drives Like Stock, except for the power she has and the beautifully added exhaust tone.
She has 29,580 Miles on her. Hardly Broken in. One Owner-ME
Alternative Auto Performance Professional Assembly and Expert - Car was modded in Spring of 2013... So wish I didnt have to sell but I must. See below..
Engine testing & ECM tuning by DR. PHIL (Look Him Up online for what people have to say about him He is the BEST in the business, former GM Performance Division Engineer)
- Car was Professionally modded by Alternative Auto Performance in business over 26 years and counting
- Kooks Long Tube Headers 1 78 X 3 W/Mid-Pipes --
- Airborn 1700 degree silver Ceramic Coated applied to headers.
- Custom rear exhaust with SLP Mufflers—NOT Really Loud- Just Perfect, no drone.
- Lingenfelter 160 Degree Stat
- Lingenfelter 2.35 8 Rib 10 Bolt Pulley- can be easily switched if you want to go different sizes,
- Lingenfelter 10 Bolt Supercharger Pulley Hub
- ID 850 Injectors
- Dual Catch Cans from Weapon X
- Track Attack HX from Weapon X
- New plugs and Wires gapped for mods
- New Era CAI
- Green brake duct extension Filter
- Hawk Front and Rear pads in 2013
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Red Brembo Calipers
- Nitto Invo Tires
- Front Splitter
- Performance Billet Pedals
- Aluminum Billet Mobil One Oil Cap
- Lloyd High End Embroidered front and rear with the V Logo- (These are the really pricy ones you want drive barefoot they are so comfortable.
- Aluminum Billet Heel Cover with GM Performance Division Badge, (so carpet does not get worn from your heel.)
- Blue LED Engine< grille, and Interior Lighting for car shows. No holes drilled, used two sided tape, easily removed if you don’t like it.
- Under the hood has been beatified for car shows.
- Cover King Satin Stretch Indoor Car Cover Lingenfelter Logo.
- Full Package of Zaino car polish, car is hand polished on a monthly basis during the summer.
- All Stock part removed from this car also go with the car such as the stock rotors, Stock Excahus, Air Box, Etc....
I stopped counting when I spent over 10K in options with my baby. We are building a new house and unfortunately it’s on a dirt road. I won’t let my car see rain; I certainly would never let it see a dirt road. Plus the wife is always complaining I’m out a car shows and always playing with my car, So it’s time for someone to adopt her. The car, not the wife.
Call or text Mike